Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 21:32:24 -0500
Subject: Re: A plea...
Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.lang.c,comp.lang.c++
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 02:32 UTC

On 7/16/2022 9:24 PM, Ben Bacarisse wrote:
> Please don't respond to Peter Olcott's posts here. His threads have
> taken over comp.theory, but there is no reason that comp.lang c (or
> comp.lang.c++) should suffer the same fate. These two groups have had
> many interesting threads over the years, but they will die if they fill
> up with junk.
>
> If you want to reply to him, just pick any of the thousands of posts in
> comp.theory and he'll be as happy to insult you and call you ignorant
> there as he is here.
>
> I've not made this a head post because I don't want to single anyone
> out. Everyone who'd got something out of comp.lang.c should care about
> its curation...

As soon as I get closure (very close now) I won't need to post on USENET
at all. The current version of my work can only be properly reviewed by
software engineers. The computer science issues are being addressed
through emails to computer scientists.

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott

Arthur Schopenhauer