devel / comp.theory / A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazon

SubjectAuthor
* A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazonB.H.
+- A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazonB.H.
`* A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazonm syadoz
 `* A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazonB.H.
  +* A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazonB.H.
  |`- A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazonB.H.
  `- A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazonm syadoz

1
A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazon

<255cac05-72ba-426a-997e-098e933f6049n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=35785&group=comp.theory#35785

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 11:06:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazon
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 18:06 UTC

Does this mean, "the idea that 'Amazon's behavior towards Philip White is not unacceptable, based on Philip's behavior towards Ukraine" ?

The analysis would go,

Philip is to Amazon as Ukraine is to Philip. Although Ukraine under-supported Philip, there is a humanitarian crisis in play, and talking is irrelevant, meeting stated demands is irrelevant, "we're at war in a sense (yet again) and thus excused to break most rules according to us," and all people in "our kind of group and bracket" are required to help out to save lives. Philip can't be in our bracket because he stopped helping Ukraine.

This analysis is bad, because it implies that Ryan Williams and MIT are not in their own stated bracket; had they wanted access to all the best of my ideas, they could have asked the media to cover one of my many math breakthroughs and gotten me released from captivity, at which point I could have easily made lots of money, had no more personal "sob story," and become free to help important charitable causes now that my personal life would have been in order. Their failure to support me, the past-tense MVP of the Ukraine effort and many other efforts, implicates THEM and others of their Ivy-League-type self-professed-silent-elite ilk of having to support Ukraine adequately. The power to help out more without ruining their own personal lives was all theirs, and not mine. It is their fault, factually, that my support dried up; it was my decision based on very reasonable concerns that I would personally be slaughtered if I were seen as "too easy to exploit for aggressive math help," as I have been repeatedly seen since 2010. I think Amazon and MIT see it, too, and are basking in the helpful glow of my unwillingly released math to benefit themselves as I suffer as a slave who is more talented than they are, again. Their own "values" are easily seen by any pretty good amateur logician to be indicting themselves and not me, upon fairly quick analysis. The "other blame" in this case is correct; they cannot accurately blame me for not doing enough when I've done more than they have, suffered more than they have for it, and *they had the power to ease my suffering and get me ready to be more generous and helpful and said 'no' based on some made-up 'inner circle policy' guideline that always seems to work against me because they dislike my personality, being who they are*.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazon

<433a7cf9-aed4-4ac9-ae8b-a0a3979e8fccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=35788&group=comp.theory#35788

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 11:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 18:14 UTC

On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 2:06:40 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Does this mean, "the idea that 'Amazon's behavior towards Philip White is not unacceptable, based on Philip's behavior towards Ukraine" ?
>
> The analysis would go,
>
> Philip is to Amazon as Ukraine is to Philip. Although Ukraine under-supported Philip, there is a humanitarian crisis in play, and talking is irrelevant, meeting stated demands is irrelevant, "we're at war in a sense (yet again) and thus excused to break most rules according to us," and all people in "our kind of group and bracket" are required to help out to save lives. Philip can't be in our bracket because he stopped helping Ukraine.
>
> This analysis is bad, because it implies that Ryan Williams and MIT are not in their own stated bracket; had they wanted access to all the best of my ideas, they could have asked the media to cover one of my many math breakthroughs and gotten me released from captivity, at which point I could have easily made lots of money, had no more personal "sob story," and become free to help important charitable causes now that my personal life would have been in order. Their failure to support me, the past-tense MVP of the Ukraine effort and many other efforts, implicates THEM and others of their Ivy-League-type self-professed-silent-elite ilk of having to support Ukraine adequately. The power to help out more without ruining their own personal lives was all theirs, and not mine. It is their fault, factually, that my support dried up; it was my decision based on very reasonable concerns that I would personally be slaughtered if I were seen as "too easy to exploit for aggressive math help," as I have been repeatedly seen since 2010. I think Amazon and MIT see it, too, and are basking in the helpful glow of my unwillingly released math to benefit themselves as I suffer as a slave who is more talented than they are, again. Their own "values" are easily seen by any pretty good amateur logician to be indicting themselves and not me, upon fairly quick analysis. The "other blame" in this case is correct; they cannot accurately blame me for not doing enough when I've done more than they have, suffered more than they have for it, and *they had the power to ease my suffering and get me ready to be more generous and helpful and said 'no' based on some made-up 'inner circle policy' guideline that always seems to work against me because they dislike my personality, being who they are*.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

The joke is, not only would these guys not do whatever it takes to help Ukraine if their lives were in danger like mine is, they wouldn't even do their jobs a certain way to get my research published and me released if *that* would help Ukraine...and it would, tremendously! That is a big-time double standard; Philip must help even if he's dying, we must not help even though our only loss would be to our sense of pride, since Philip would be the famous #1 top math/CS person and we would not be. Philip must risk his life; we must not risk our reputation points. That's the corrupt MIT/Harvard/Princeton policy.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazon

<507c75e3-319b-43d4-9b12-a14480de88fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=35794&group=comp.theory#35794

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 13:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 20:21 UTC

On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 1:06:40 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> Does this mean, "the idea that 'Amazon's behavior towards Philip White is not unacceptable, based on Philip's behavior towards Ukraine" ?
>
> The analysis would go,
>
> Philip is to Amazon as Ukraine is to Philip. Although Ukraine under-supported Philip,

Ukraine never heard of Philip, so it is inaccurate to style it as undersupport

https://infidelpro.com/not-interacting-with-people-reduces-cognitive-function-over-time/

>there is a humanitarian crisis in play, and talking is irrelevant, meeting stated demands is irrelevant, "we're at war in a sense (yet again) and thus excused to break most rules according to us," and all people in "our kind of group and bracket" are required to help out to save lives. Philip can't be in our bracket because he stopped helping Ukraine.
>
> This analysis is bad, because it implies that Ryan Williams and MIT are not in their own stated bracket; had they wanted access to all the best of my ideas, they could have asked the media to cover one of my many math breakthroughs and gotten me released from captivity, at which point I could have easily made lots of money, had no more personal "sob story," and become free to help important charitable causes now that my personal life would have been in order. Their failure to support me, the past-tense MVP of the Ukraine effort and many other efforts, implicates THEM and others of their Ivy-League-type self-professed-silent-elite ilk of having to support Ukraine adequately. The power to help out more without ruining their own personal lives was all theirs, and not mine. It is their fault, factually, that my support dried up; it was my decision based on very reasonable concerns that I would personally be slaughtered if I were seen as "too easy to exploit for aggressive math help," as I have been repeatedly seen since 2010. I think Amazon and MIT see it, too, and are basking in the helpful glow of my unwillingly released math to benefit themselves as I suffer as a slave who is more talented than they are, again. Their own "values" are easily seen by any pretty good amateur logician to be indicting themselves and not me, upon fairly quick analysis. The "other blame" in this case is correct; they cannot accurately blame me for not doing enough when I've done more than they have, suffered more than they have for it, and *they had the power to ease my suffering and get me ready to be more generous and helpful and said 'no' based on some made-up 'inner circle policy' guideline that always seems to work against me because they dislike my personality, being who they are*.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Re: A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazon

<c09e668e-b4b6-4485-b462-56d4b9365d3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=35800&group=comp.theory#35800

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 15:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 22:21 UTC

On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 4:21:29 PM UTC-4, m syadoz wrote:
> On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 1:06:40 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> > Does this mean, "the idea that 'Amazon's behavior towards Philip White is not unacceptable, based on Philip's behavior towards Ukraine" ?
> >
> > The analysis would go,
> >
> > Philip is to Amazon as Ukraine is to Philip. Although Ukraine under-supported Philip,
> Ukraine never heard of Philip, so it is inaccurate to style it as undersupport

That's not how it works; I can support or not support Ukraine without being known to Ukrainian citizens. Also, I don't see how you would know, you're just an internet poster.

> https://infidelpro.com/not-interacting-with-people-reduces-cognitive-function-over-time/

Probably, but not all cognitive function. The key to reversing the deficiencies is to re-integrate back into society. I don't feel that deficient right now; I am probably a little bit choppy at talking in real life, but I feel fine. Maybe there are mild deficiencies I'm not aware of; that happens to all kinds of people all the time, neurological strengths and weaknesses are likely hard to sort out for non-experts.

-Philip White

> >there is a humanitarian crisis in play, and talking is irrelevant, meeting stated demands is irrelevant, "we're at war in a sense (yet again) and thus excused to break most rules according to us," and all people in "our kind of group and bracket" are required to help out to save lives. Philip can't be in our bracket because he stopped helping Ukraine.
> >
> > This analysis is bad, because it implies that Ryan Williams and MIT are not in their own stated bracket; had they wanted access to all the best of my ideas, they could have asked the media to cover one of my many math breakthroughs and gotten me released from captivity, at which point I could have easily made lots of money, had no more personal "sob story," and become free to help important charitable causes now that my personal life would have been in order. Their failure to support me, the past-tense MVP of the Ukraine effort and many other efforts, implicates THEM and others of their Ivy-League-type self-professed-silent-elite ilk of having to support Ukraine adequately. The power to help out more without ruining their own personal lives was all theirs, and not mine. It is their fault, factually, that my support dried up; it was my decision based on very reasonable concerns that I would personally be slaughtered if I were seen as "too easy to exploit for aggressive math help," as I have been repeatedly seen since 2010. I think Amazon and MIT see it, too, and are basking in the helpful glow of my unwillingly released math to benefit themselves as I suffer as a slave who is more talented than they are, again. Their own "values" are easily seen by any pretty good amateur logician to be indicting themselves and not me, upon fairly quick analysis. The "other blame" in this case is correct; they cannot accurately blame me for not doing enough when I've done more than they have, suffered more than they have for it, and *they had the power to ease my suffering and get me ready to be more generous and helpful and said 'no' based on some made-up 'inner circle policy' guideline that always seems to work against me because they dislike my personality, being who they are*.
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Re: A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazon

<6d1acfae-ddfd-4b3a-9ca2-0a42241942f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=35801&group=comp.theory#35801

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 15:25:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 22:25 UTC

On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 6:21:52 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 4:21:29 PM UTC-4, m syadoz wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 1:06:40 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> > > Does this mean, "the idea that 'Amazon's behavior towards Philip White is not unacceptable, based on Philip's behavior towards Ukraine" ?
> > >
> > > The analysis would go,
> > >
> > > Philip is to Amazon as Ukraine is to Philip. Although Ukraine under-supported Philip,
> > Ukraine never heard of Philip, so it is inaccurate to style it as undersupport

Oh...you meant the leader of Ukraine never heard of me? I doubt it, from reading the headlines, it looks like a lot of leaders, from the leader of France and England to the Queen of England to the Presidents of the US have heard of me. It's a matter of deducing from cryptic comments and photos in the news media; it's supposed to sound deniable and mentally ill, that's how freaky US IC minds in particular work, you may read THE VERY BEST MEN if you don't believe my account, I don't think it's a bad or highly inaccurate portrayal.

There have been some OK CIA spies though, in the past mainly.

https://www.amazon.com/Very-Best-Men-Daring-Early/dp/141653797X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1M0CR2R3MSO53&keywords=the+very+best+men&qid=1658096671&s=books&sprefix=the+very+best+men%2Cstripbooks%2C56&sr=1-1

-Philip White

> [...]
> > >
> > > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Re: A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazon

<61d1b69e-63cf-4562-bb2f-4821d4f11766n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=35804&group=comp.theory#35804

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 16:02:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 23:02 UTC

On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 6:25:23 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 6:21:52 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:

> > > Ukraine never heard of Philip, so it is inaccurate to style it as undersupport
> > >
> Oh...you meant the leader of Ukraine never heard of me? I doubt it, from reading the headlines, it looks like a lot of leaders, from the leader of France and England to the Queen of England to the Presidents of the US have heard of me. It's a matter of deducing from cryptic comments and photos in the news media; it's supposed to sound deniable and mentally ill, that's how freaky US IC minds in particular work, you may read THE VERY BEST MEN if you don't believe my account, I don't think it's a bad or highly inaccurate portrayal.
>
> There have been some OK CIA spies though, in the past mainly.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Very-Best-Men-Daring-Early/dp/141653797X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1M0CR2R3MSO53&keywords=the+very+best+men&qid=1658096671&s=books&sprefix=the+very+best+men%2Cstripbooks%2C56&sr=1-1
>
> -Philip White
> > That's not how it works; I can support or not support Ukraine without being known to Ukrainian citizens. Also, I don't see how you would know, you're just an internet poster.
> >
> > > https://infidelpro.com/not-interacting-with-people-reduces-cognitive-function-over-time/
> >
> > Probably, but not all cognitive function. The key to reversing the deficiencies is to re-integrate back into society. I don't feel that deficient right now; I am probably a little bit choppy at talking in real life, but I feel fine. Maybe there are mild deficiencies I'm not aware of; that happens to all kinds of people all the time, neurological strengths and weaknesses are likely hard to sort out for non-experts.
> >
> > -Philip White

Btw, if you want to go a little wild trying to "think like CIA spies," try this exercise: Invent your own adjectivally based kind of deniability. I thought of "paranoid deniability"--ironically, a few months before something quite similar was used on me--and later "childish deniability." The idea is, "Someone could deny your true claim effectively by saying that you are just ___[adjective]___."

If you think of things like that yourself--I had written a lot about gaslighting before I was gaslighted in a hospital in 2011--it can help you to understand and address bad-guy IC actions against you more effectively. I got into that spirit while I was working as a DOD contractor in particular.

This response is more not directed at the original commenter, so much as at other readers who might be interested in my comments about bad IC behavior.. What surprises me is how effective "[adjective] deniability" has been at taking over American life, silencing people, and ruining lives at the discretion of politicians and high-ranking IC bureaucrats.

-Philip White

Re: A hypothetical analysis of Ryan Williams' tweet: 2*mazon

<fddcac8e-f870-4537-8b57-7ecbe548bf46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=36342&group=comp.theory#36342

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 14:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 21:50 UTC

On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 5:21:52 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > This analysis is bad, because it implies that Ryan Williams and MIT are not in their own stated bracket; had they wanted access to all the best of my ideas, they could have asked the media to cover one of my many math breakthroughs and gotten me released from captivity, at which point I could have easily made lots of money, had no more personal "sob story," and become free to help important charitable causes now that my personal life would have been in order. Their failure to support me, the past-tense MVP of the Ukraine effort and many other efforts, implicates THEM and others of their Ivy-League-type self-professed-silent-elite ilk of having to support Ukraine adequately. The power to help out more without ruining their own personal lives was all theirs, and not mine. It is their fault, factually, that my support dried up; it was my decision based on very reasonable concerns that I would personally be slaughtered if I were seen as "too easy to exploit for aggressive math help," as I have been repeatedly seen since 2010. I think Amazon and MIT see it, too, and are basking in the helpful glow of my unwillingly released math to benefit themselves as I suffer as a slave who is more talented than they are, again. Their own "values" are easily seen by any pretty good amateur logician to be indicting themselves and not me, upon fairly quick analysis. The "other blame" in this case is correct; they cannot accurately blame me for not doing enough when I've done more than they have, suffered more than they have for it, and *they had the power to ease my suffering and get me ready to be more generous and helpful and said 'no' based on some made-up 'inner circle policy' guideline that always seems to work against me because they dislike my personality, being who they are*.

Just a poster

Russia Shelled Already Taken Territory to Cover Up War Crimes: Officials

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-shelled-captured-territory-cover-war-crimes-officials-say-andriy-yermak-dmytro-kuleba-1729262