From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: CASEY: 'Better Call Dan' tackles Radford couple's T-Mobile billing snafu [telecom]
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 13:37:28 +0000
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 13:37 UTC

Opinion By Dan Casey

Nancy Landes of Radford is what I call a “smart consumer.”

When Landes experiences a consumer issue with a major corporation, she
picks up the phone and calls their customer service line. But first
she grabs a pen and some paper.

She keeps a careful chronology of every contact, and notes the name of
the person to whom she spoke, the time of the call, how long it lasted
and what the customer service representative tells her.

https://roanoke.com/news/local/casey-better-call-dan-tackles-radford-couple-s-t-mobile-billing-snafu/article_a64af9a8-3b74-11ed-a5c5-df257215a22e.html

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)