We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge. -- John Naisbitt, Megatrends

devel / comp.sys.cbm / Re: Canonical List of Commodore Products

SubjectAuthor
* Canonical List of Commodore ProductsBo Zimmerman
+- Re: Canonical List of Commodore Productsmousemiki
+* Re: Canonical List of Commodore ProductsMikeS
|`- Canonical List of Commodore ProductsDaniel PATH
`- Re: Canonical List of Commodore ProductsJim Brain

1
Canonical List of Commodore Products

<t3s7u2$p67$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=354&group=comp.sys.cbm#354

From: bo...@zimmers.net (Bo Zimmerman)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Subject: Canonical List of Commodore Products
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:31:28 -0700
 by: Bo Zimmerman - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 18:31 UTC

Hello all,

Once upon a time, postings of the canonical list to usenet were fairly
regular. I apologize for not finding a way to keep doing that. For
what it's still worth, though, here is a decade-ly reminder that the
list still exists, and has grown quite a bit over the years.

A link to the traditional text-based list is here:
http://www.zimmers.net/commie/docs/cbm-products.txt

There is also a "Visual" version of the list that includes pictures and
the ability to register the serial numbers of your own devices on any
product.
http://www.zimmers.net/commie/canonical.php

Thanks for keeping the Commodore Faith!
- Bo Zimmerman

Re: Canonical List of Commodore Products

<t3tqfl$a9n$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=356&group=comp.sys.cbm#356

From: amimi...@tin.it (mousemiki)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Subject: Re: Canonical List of Commodore Products
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:51:24 +0200
 by: mousemiki - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 08:51 UTC

Bo Zimmerman wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Once upon a time, postings of the canonical list to usenet were fairly
> regular. I apologize for not finding a way to keep doing that. For
> what it's still worth, though, here is a decade-ly reminder that the
> list still exists, and has grown quite a bit over the years.
>
> A link to the traditional text-based list is here:
> http://www.zimmers.net/commie/docs/cbm-products.txt
>
> There is also a "Visual" version of the list that includes pictures
> and the ability to register the serial numbers of your own devices on
> any product.
> http://www.zimmers.net/commie/canonical.php
>
> Thanks for keeping the Commodore Faith!
> - Bo Zimmerman

thank you :)

Re: Canonical List of Commodore Products

<bc986feb-0c41-4421-90e2-6d1dde830ec0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=358&group=comp.sys.cbm#358

Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 09:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: mhs.st...@gmail.com (MikeS)
 by: MikeS - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:17 UTC

On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 2:31:34 PM UTC-4, Bo Zimmerman wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Once upon a time, postings of the canonical list to usenet were fairly
> regular. I apologize for not finding a way to keep doing that. For
> what it's still worth, though, here is a decade-ly reminder that the
> list still exists, and has grown quite a bit over the years.
>
> A link to the traditional text-based list is here:
> http://www.zimmers.net/commie/docs/cbm-products.txt
>
> There is also a "Visual" version of the list that includes pictures and
> the ability to register the serial numbers of your own devices on any
> product.
> http://www.zimmers.net/commie/canonical.php
>
> Thanks for keeping the Commodore Faith!
> - Bo Zimmerman

---
Hi Bo,

Just a thank you for the enormous amount of time (and money ;-) you're spending in support of the Commodore community!

I've followed the progress of this list on CIHS; kudos for the thoughtful planning and programming involved, not to mention the constant additions & improvements!

mike

Re: Canonical List of Commodore Products

<t43njj$1h9p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=359&group=comp.sys.cbm#359

From: bra...@jbrain.com (Jim Brain)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:41:54 -0500
 by: Jim Brain - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 14:41 UTC

On 4/21/2022 1:31 PM, Bo Zimmerman wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Once upon a time, postings of the canonical list to usenet were fairly
> regular.  I apologize for not finding a way to keep doing that.  For
> what it's still worth, though, here is a decade-ly reminder that the
> list still exists, and has grown quite a bit over the years.
>
> A link to the traditional text-based list is here:
> http://www.zimmers.net/commie/docs/cbm-products.txt
>
> There is also a "Visual" version of the list that includes pictures and
> the ability to register the serial numbers of your own devices on any
> product.
> http://www.zimmers.net/commie/canonical.php
>
> Thanks for keeping the Commodore Faith!
> - Bo Zimmerman

Thanks for maintaining the list. I am fully aware of the amount of work
it takes :-)

--
Jim Brain, brain@jbrain.com
RETRO Innovations: Contemporary Gear for Classic Systems

Canonical List of Commodore Products

<1688613763@p1.f52.n371.z2.fidonet.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=360&group=comp.sys.cbm#360

From: nospam.D...@p1.f52.n371.z2.fidonet.org (Daniel PATH)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 16:32:47 +1200
 by: Daniel PATH - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:32 UTC

//Hello MikeS,//

on *23.04.22* at *9:17:55* You wrote in area *CBM*
to *Bo Zimmerman* about *"Re: Canonical List of Commodore Products"*.

M> Just a thank you for the enormous amount of time (and money ;-) you're
M> spending in support of the Commodore community!

+1 :)
thanks Bo!

Regards,
Daniel PATH