The only way to learn a new programming language is by writing programs in it. -- Brian Kernighan

computers / comp.sys.amiga.misc / Re: FORWARD: Bill Gates - New antichrist may be here?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: FORWARD: Bill Gates - New antichrist may be here?//
`* Re: FORWARD: Bill Gates - New antichrist may be here?Pinku Basudei
 `- Re: FORWARD: Bill Gates - New antichrist may be here?Martin T

1
Re: FORWARD: Bill Gates - New antichrist may be here?

<630f168f-ba52-458a-ad43-0d6d0163dad4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=34&group=comp.sys.amiga.misc#34

Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.misc
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FORWARD: Bill Gates - New antichrist may be here?
From: joelchav...@gmail.com (//)
 by: // - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:51 UTC

On Tuesday, October 11, 1994 at 11:29:16 PM UTC-5, Andrew Bulhak wrote:
> Dave Cowley (d3c...@baldrick.pnl.gov) wrote:
> : In article <373i7q$t...@hp-col.col.hp.com> d...@col.hp.com (David K Martin) writes:
> : >Well, you do have to admit that Bill Gates has caused untold anquish and
> : >suffering to millions of people by making them use MS-DOS and Windoze.
> : >
> : Not exactly. What he's done is made them *believe* that MS-DOS and
> : Windoze are the best products to use. That's far worse. He didn't
> : force anybody -- he deceived them into believing that PCs and
> : MS-DOS/Windows make an acceptable computing platform.
> : We, of course, know better. ;-)
> : The man has become richer than God peddling '80s technology as state of
> ^^^
> : the art in the '90s. Christ, that galls me!
> Shouldn't that be "60s technology"?
> There's nothing in MS-DOS that wasn't in the PDPs apart from hierarchial
> directories and VGA support.
> --
> Andrew Bulhak a...@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au
> Estimated Usenet time to live: 34 days
Incredible to see comments here since 1994 and it was already rumored that Bill Gates was the antichrist, now in 2021, ID 2020, that he already talks about a digital tattoo, "no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast" , creator of the Covid, vaccines for everyone, practically the control of the UN, GAVI, MONSANTO, and the recent news that he has quietly bought more agricultural land than anyone in the world, to manage food, the right to eat , the right to choose what they eat, to choose how it is grown, and to choose who grows it, and the control of the seeds, well, we could continue with more and more data.

Re: FORWARD: Bill Gates - New antichrist may be here?

<20210918112905.da32b3ea197e079ae1eb8fd2@straylight.freeside.l5>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=36&group=comp.sys.amiga.misc#36

From: pin...@straylight.freeside.l5 (Pinku Basudei)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.misc
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 11:29:05 +0200
 by: Pinku Basudei - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:29 UTC

On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
"//" <joelchavezbrito@gmail.com> wrote:

> Incredible to see comments here since 1994 and it was already rumored that Bill Gates was the antichrist, now in 2021, ID 2020, that he already talks about a digital tattoo, "no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast" , creator of the Covid, vaccines for everyone, practically the control of the UN, GAVI, MONSANTO, and the recent news that he has quietly bought more agricultural land than anyone in the world, to manage food, the right to eat , the right to choose what they eat, to choose how it is grown, and to choose who grows it, and the control of the seeds, well, we could continue with more and more data.

Thank you for this trip down Usenet memory lane. This newsgroup is not about Microsoft, Bill Gates or religion however, and I suspect people writing about Bill Gates being antichrist in 1994 did so as a joke.

--

/ Pinku

Re: FORWARD: Bill Gates - New antichrist may be here?

<a9698fcd-30be-4142-a05f-c5ca23d86158n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=104&group=comp.sys.amiga.misc#104

Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.misc
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 13:38:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: marti...@gmail.com (Martin T)
 by: Martin T - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 20:38 UTC

lördag 18 september 2021 kl. 11:29:08 UTC+2 skrev Pinku Basudei:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
> "//" <joelcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Incredible to see comments here since 1994 and it was already rumored that Bill Gates was the antichrist, now in 2021, ID 2020, that he already talks about a digital tattoo, "no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast" , creator of the Covid, vaccines for everyone, practically the control of the UN, GAVI, MONSANTO, and the recent news that he has quietly bought more agricultural land than anyone in the world, to manage food, the right to eat , the right to choose what they eat, to choose how it is grown, and to choose who grows it, and the control of the seeds, well, we could continue with more and more data.
> Thank you for this trip down Usenet memory lane. This newsgroup is not about Microsoft, Bill Gates or religion however, and I suspect people writing about Bill Gates being antichrist in 1994 did so as a joke.
>
> --
>
> / Pinku

Hopefully so, but some Amiga-fanatics seems to be quite "special" in their thinking. :)

But I guess that is true of every niche/sect/cult.