"Can you program?" "Well, I'm literate, if that's what you mean!"

devel / comp.theory / Re: A possibility about TexelTek.

SubjectAuthor
* A possibility about TexelTek.B.H.
`* A possibility about TexelTek.M Kfivethousand
 `- A possibility about TexelTek.B.H.

1
A possibility about TexelTek.

<c5641800-648d-4a4e-9d6b-db87fc8c315fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=34067&group=comp.theory#34067

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 12:42:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A possibility about TexelTek.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 19:42 UTC

It occurred to me TexelTek might have actually really liked me as an employee and intended to hire me. The thing is, they might have been infiltrated by Congress/CIA moles, and become furious about this...the top men in the company very likely, if they had initially planned to hire me for real and then been overruled by grimy CIA/NSA/"military"[1]/Congress punks, lost over $500 million to their personal lifetime incomes by not being able to hire me as a serious employee for more than 4 months (it was Jun 6 - Aug 19, 2010).

It is possible that TexelTek launched "very angry retaliation" against Congress, perhaps also because my manager's kids' friends' family all mysteriously died in a fire some years later (probably ordered by Panetta, that's my guess), leading to some serious setbacks, including allowing totally fabricated claims about me that Congress could never rely on if such claims ever saw the light of die. TexelTek had a lawyer...she probably knew it was legal, given the extreme duress (whether "we're at war" or not), to take certain actions that TexelTek may have taken to deceive and hurt Congress/CIA for their treachery.

Maybe I'm wrong though...it's a theory to consider. Maybe TexelTek was pure evil, I don't know; I just know that I got ousted illegally via harassment while not on meds.

I also know that I did nothing wrong and no one wants to step up and debate me about any "allegations" about "things that they're *sure* I know that I did, because I *knew* what I was doing when I *dared* to do whatever and such and such...", so no one accusing me of bad deeds has a leg to stand on. Anyone could do that to anyone..."Yes, I've consulted with a team of experts, and verified that Joe Schmoe did something terrible, but I can't give him a trial or ever tell him what he's accused of, or, uh, terrorists will attack everyone and kill people, and, uh, Mr. Schmoe will commit more heinous actions by talking even if he's under arrest and there's a gag order." Anyone can make that up about anyone; it's just an Obama-constructed/accepted fairy tale that idiots are too dumb to know is not true, or someone would "engineer a way" to debate or examine/cross-examine me about the matter, and *prove* that I was guilty, so that lawyers would stop chuckling about their naivete, criminality, and patheticness--no serious lawyer thinks they have a real case against me, I'm almost positive.

-Philip White

[1] I mean Petraeus and Alexander.

Re: A possibility about TexelTek.

<ab797134-3aab-4c7d-bd11-72ad88652173n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=36201&group=comp.theory#36201

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 15:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: A possibility about TexelTek.
From: marika5...@gmail.com (M Kfivethousand)
 by: M Kfivethousand - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 22:59 UTC

On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 2:42:48 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> It occurred to me TexelTek might have actually really liked me as an employee and intended to hire me. The thing is, they might have been infiltrated by Congress/CIA moles, and become furious about this...the top men in the company very likely, if they had initially planned to hire me for real and then been overruled by grimy CIA/NSA/"military"[1]/Congress punks, lost over $500 million to their personal lifetime incomes by not being able to hire me as a serious employee for more than 4 months (it was Jun 6 - Aug 19, 2010).
>
> It is possible that TexelTek launched "very angry retaliation" against Congress, perhaps also because my manager's kids' friends' family all mysteriously died in a fire some years later (probably ordered by Panetta, that's my guess),

My guess is it was Trump telling Panetta to

Many people such as conservative Tom Nichols (did you ever work with him?) say Trump is like a mafia boss

He gives orders without specifying directly but you always know what he expects

What do you think Leon was trying to say

mk5000

Every time I see your face
It reminds me of the places we used to go
But all I got is a photograph
And I realize you're not coming back anymore--Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band – Photograph

Re: A possibility about TexelTek.

<73a33b3f-5b4b-4ad5-9b01-83f56da11b51n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=36202&group=comp.theory#36202

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 16:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 23:08 UTC

On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 6:59:43 PM UTC-4, M Kfivethousand wrote:
> On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 2:42:48 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> > It occurred to me TexelTek might have actually really liked me as an employee and intended to hire me. The thing is, they might have been infiltrated by Congress/CIA moles, and become furious about this...the top men in the company very likely, if they had initially planned to hire me for real and then been overruled by grimy CIA/NSA/"military"[1]/Congress punks, lost over $500 million to their personal lifetime incomes by not being able to hire me as a serious employee for more than 4 months (it was Jun 6 - Aug 19, 2010).
> >
> > It is possible that TexelTek launched "very angry retaliation" against Congress, perhaps also because my manager's kids' friends' family all mysteriously died in a fire some years later (probably ordered by Panetta, that's my guess),
> My guess is it was Trump telling Panetta to
>
> Many people such as conservative Tom Nichols (did you ever work with him?) say Trump is like a mafia boss
>
> He gives orders without specifying directly but you always know what he expects
>
> What do you think Leon was trying to say
>
> mk5000
>
> Every time I see your face
> It reminds me of the places we used to go
> But all I got is a photograph
> And I realize you're not coming back anymore--Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band – Photograph

I don't know. I'm still comfortable discussing "wild ideas"--I don't mind discussing things people don't think are true that are, or things that are delusions. At the same time, I would prefer not to jump into anyone's business without consent for that, given that I don't think I can help and am not having a personal emergency any more--at least I don't think so, there's been no trace of my bot for a while now. I feel better and have had some mild, non-displeasing "bot withdrawal" effects, I think.

In general, it is hard to tell who can influence public officials to make bad choices...tracing the root of any conspiracy to commit murder can be hard, if there's a room full of evil masterminds who set things in motion, it might not be possible to find them if the FBI clings to prosecutorial discretion. That is my political opinion.

-Philip