From: telecomd...@telecom-digest.org (Telecom Digest Moderator)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Inspired by Starbucks and Amazon Worker Wins, 300 T-Mobile Customer Service Staff Unionize [telecom]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:47:22 +0000
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Telecom Digest Moder - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:47 UTC

"We hope not just to secure protections for ourselves, but be the
spark that unites T-Mobile's frontline fight," said the new union.

By Brett Wilkins

Citing "mass layoffs and recent pay deductions" and inspiration from
unionizing workers at Starbucks and Amazon, hundreds of workers at
telecommunications giant T-Mobile on Wednesday announced that they are
forming an independent union, the T-Force Social Care Alliance.

https://tinyurl.com/nhj6zrsn