From: malassim...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: T-Mobile US builds a commanding lead over rivals AT&T and Verizon [telecom]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 00:29:37 +0000
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 00:29 UTC

By Martyn Warwick

In the US, T-Mobile is enjoying a prolonged purple patch at the
expense of its green-with-envy rivals as better news after already
good news lifts the “un-carrier” mobile operator ever higher in the
estimation of subscribers, shareholders and financial institutions
alike.

First off, the latest Global Market Index Analysis figures from
Ookla’s Speedtest, which provides free analysis of internet access
performance metrics, such as data throughput and latency, suggest that
T-Mobile’s network is more reliable than either of its arch-rivals
AT&T and Verizon.

https://www.telecomtv.com/content/5g/t-mobile-us-maintains-its-commanding-lead-over-rivals-at-t-and-verizon-45726/

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)