From: vjp2...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: install failed resources 113
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 21:38:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: vjp2...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 21:38 UTC

I have two apps that disappeared when my SD card corrupted.

Trying to reinstall them from the selfsame APK files yields

Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries,res=-113]

What is this? Is there a way to clear residue of the old apps?

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Re: install failed resources 113

<tqde2h$9v3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=36683&group=comp.mobile.android#36683

From: addr...@not.available (R.Wieser)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: install failed resources 113
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 07:58:10 +0100
 by: R.Wieser - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 06:58 UTC

<vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com> wrote in message
>I have two apps that disappeared when my SD card corrupted.
>
> Trying to reinstall them from the selfsame APK files yields
>
> Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native
> libraries,res=-113]
>
> What is this?

Well, when you put that line into your favorite search-engine you will most
likely find this :

"INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS is when you are trying to install an app
that has native libraries and it doesn't have a native library for your cpu
architecture."

IOW, it looks that that "selfsame apk" isn't actually the one which was used
to install the app you lost.

> Is there a way to clear residue of the old apps?

Its not about that at all.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser