From: mou...@onlegs.org (Agent Jakanov)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Gammon and faggots
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 01:54:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Agent Jakanov - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 01:54 UTC

So I just found out both of these words mean a type of food but can also be
nasty insults, depending on the context. I also found out that Ncuti Gatwa
(Dr. Who) used one of these words recently to attack his critics.

Of course, the Freebasers think there's nothing wrong with these comments.

I'm starting to think Ncuti is very mediocre and boring. He might also be
a special needs person, who just wants to be patted on the head and told
he's special.

He might regret those comments some day, when he grows up.

Re: Gammon and faggots

<v0iufb$cpuv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=36762&group=rec.arts.drwho#36762

From: mou...@onlegs.org (Agent Jakanov)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Gammon and faggots
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:27:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Agent Jakanov - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:27 UTC

Agent Jakanov <mouth@onlegs.org> wrote in

> So I just found out both of these words mean a type of food but can
> also be nasty insults, depending on the context. I also found out
> that Ncuti Gatwa (Dr. Who) used one of these words recently to attack
> his critics.
>
> Of course, the Freebasers think there's nothing wrong with these
> comments.
>
> I'm starting to think Ncuti is very mediocre and boring. He might
> also be a special needs person, who just wants to be patted on the
> head and told he's special.
>
> He might regret those comments some day, when he grows up.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/is-gammon-
racist/560507/
https://www.krumpli.co.uk/faggots-and-mash-with-peas/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsUjeq9rFcw

Re: Gammon and faggots

<v0j3nj$du34$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=36780&group=rec.arts.drwho#36780

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 00:56:53 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:56 UTC

Agent Jakanov wrote on 27/4/24 11:54 am:
> So I just found out both of these words mean a type of food but can
> also be nasty insults, depending on the context. I also found out
> that Ncuti Gatwa (Dr. Who) used one of these words recently to attack
> his critics.
>
> Of course, the Freebasers think there's nothing wrong with these
> comments.
>
> I'm starting to think Ncuti is very mediocre and boring. He might
> also be a special needs person, who just wants to be patted on the
> head and told he's special.

Ah!! So similiar to our own asswipe!!

--
Daniel

Re: Gammon and faggots

<v0j614$1ju$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=36781&group=rec.arts.drwho#36781

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 15:36:04 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 15:36 UTC

In article <v0j3nj$du34$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>Agent Jakanov wrote on 27/4/24 11:54 am:
>> So I just found out both of these words mean a type of food but can
>> also be nasty insults, depending on the context. I also found out
>> that Ncuti Gatwa (Dr. Who) used one of these words recently to attack
>> his critics.
>>
>> Of course, the Freebasers think there's nothing wrong with these
>> comments.
>>
>> I'm starting to think Ncuti is very mediocre and boring. He might
>> also be a special needs person, who just wants to be patted on the
>> head and told he's special.
>
>Ah!! So similiar to our own a%e!!

Do you have access to the last 4 airings of Doctor Who?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: Gammon and faggots

<78b88b572905a03c7278f74f1a540bd4@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=36837&group=rec.arts.drwho#36837

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 05:19:07 +0000
From: roach4...@gmail.com (cheesetray)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
 by: cheesetray - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 05:19 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <v0j3nj$du34$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>>Agent Jakanov wrote on 27/4/24 11:54 am:
>>> So I just found out both of these words mean a type of food but can
>>> also be nasty insults, depending on the context. I also found out
>>> that Ncuti Gatwa (Dr. Who) used one of these words recently to attack
>>> his critics.
>>>
>>> Of course, the Freebasers think there's nothing wrong with these
>>> comments.
>>>
>>> I'm starting to think Ncuti is very mediocre and boring. He might
>>> also be a special needs person, who just wants to be patted on the
>>> head and told he's special.
>>
>>Ah!! So similiar to our own a%e!!
>>

> Do you have access to the last 4 airings of Doctor Who?

>>> He might regret those comments some day, when he grows up.
>>>
>>--
>>Daniel

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING SUCH *FOUL* LANGUAGE IN MY FACE, FUCKER!!!!!!!!!

AND BTW, I'M NOT KIDDING.

faithfully yours,
-cheese

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Gammon and faggots