From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Copying files -- Win10 laptop to Android cellphone
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 21:22:24 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 21:22 UTC

Carlos E.R. wrote:

>>| I didn't know about that. Is there any way to tell?
>>| I just have a short micro-to-USB cord. (About 8". I
>>| don't know where I got it.) I don't seem to have any
>>| other microUSB to USB cables, or devices, thugh I
>>| might have a camera I can test it with.
>>|
>> That was it! Thanks. I tried the cable for charging,
>> instead of my mystery patch cable, and it now works
>> fine.
>
> Gosh.

Just saying that this thread, from the start, has all the hallmarks of the
classic Apple iKook troll where their modus operandi is always the same.

a. We've been discussing on the iPhone newsgroup how crippled the iPhone
is in terms of lack of ability to use external sd card storage.

b. That's something most people on this newsgroup won't know - but I know
it - and what has been happening is ALL THE SAME EXCUSES that came up
in this thread were used by the Apple iPhone owners to excuse the fact
the iPhone is crippled (they tell us sdcard storage is unreliable).

c. Then... this "new" name pops up - asking a question - but the defeatist
attitude was evident from the start - in that everything was a problem.

d. As just one example of the pre-planned defeatist attitude, the OP cried
and wailed about how difficult it was for him to insert the sd card.

Then the op wailed incessantly about teh format that was never needed.

On and on, the OP wailed about non-existent hurdles he wsa fabricating.
In the end, i knew how it would result since it is _always_ the same.

e. Fast forward to now, where two dozen people waste their valuable time
to help the OP when the OP never had a problem in the first place.

*It was all made up.*

The only reason the OP didn't get to the punchline of "Apple just works"
is simply because I outed him at the start - so it wouldn't fly after that.

Then he only needed to string all of us along for his fabricated ride.
If he is to be believed, he's not only a moron, but he didn't even try.

OT: NPD (was Re: Copying files -- Win10 laptop to Android cellphone

<tqhlh2$2o8fg$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=36844&group=comp.mobile.android#36844

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 13:30:10 -0800
 by: Alan - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 21:30 UTC

On 2023-01-21 13:22, Andy Burnelli wrote:

>>>   That was it! Thanks. I tried the cable for charging,
>>> instead of my mystery patch cable, and it now works
>>> fine.
>>
>> Gosh.
>
> Just saying that this thread, from the start, has all the hallmarks of the
> classic Apple iKook troll where their modus operandi is always the same.
>
> a. We've been discussing on the iPhone newsgroup how crippled the iPhone
>   is in terms of lack of ability to use external sd card storage.

Why is it you must double-post these things, Arlen...

....aside from your obvious narcissism.