From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Why are there arguments about something as simple as the fact that most Android phones have sd cards and 3.5 mm jacks?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:02:19 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:02 UTC

Why are there "ridiculous arguments" about something as simple as the
mere fact that most Android phones have sd cards and 3.5 mm jacks?

1. The facts are incontrovertible, obvious, and easily checked.
2. The iKooks _hate_ those facts (because iPhones don't have them).
3. Steve only wants to look at a mere _subset_ of those facts.
(because Steve wants to ignore Android phones he doesn't like)

To wit...

FACT: *Most Android models made and sold in the past three years*
*have _both_ sd card slots and 3.5 mm standard ports*
*while three quarters of those have one or the other.*

That's just a fact. Easily proven. Incontrovertible fact it is.
https://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3?nYearMin=2019&sAvailabilities=1&sOSes=2
https://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3?nYearMin=2019&chk35mm=selected&sAvailabilities=1&sOSes=2
https://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3?nYearMin=2019&sAvailabilities=1&sOSes=2&idCardslot=1
https://www.gsmarena.com/results.php3?nYearMin=2019&chk35mm=selected&sAvailabilities=1&sOSes=2&idCardslot=1

In response...

nospam wrote:

>> MUST we always have fucking ridiculous arguments here?
>
> it's usenet. what did you expect?

No. You're wrong, nospam.
You don't understand because your IQ is too low for you to do that.
You don't even realize it's _only_ the iKooks disputing the facts.

Do you not realize that nospam?
It's _only_ the iKooks who hate the facts.

BTW, Steve is different in that he only looks at a _subset_ of phones.

Put simply so you can understand, the reason for all the "ridiculous
arguments" is simply that all you iKooks are incredibly stupid.

In your case, you're not "as stupid" but you are ignorant of everything.
The end result is the same: *You _hate_ facts*

FACT:
*Most Android models built in the past 3 years have both sd & 3.5mm*

All those "ridiculous arguments" are from stupid ignorant uneducated people
hating that one single well proven incontrovertible basic fact, nospam.

There's a simple reason for those "ridiculous arguments", nospam.
A. The reason is that people like Bob Campbell & Alan Baker are stupid.
B. The reason is that people like you, nospam, are ignorant about Apple.
C. And, the reason is that people like Steve, will distort the figures.
D. And, of course, the reason is people like me, write the facts.

*And the facts are that three quarters of Android models built & sold*
*in the past 3 years have either the sd card slot or the 3.5 mm port.*

*And the facts are that the majority of Android models have both.*

You and Steve simply _hate_ that fact.
That's the _only_ reason for the "ridiculous arguments".

The "ridiculous arguments" are simply due to people _hating_ those facts:
a. Steve hates it because it doesn't only look at high-end phones alone
b. The iKooks hate it because it shows how crippled iPhones truly are
c. You hate every fact that shows the iPhone substandard to Android

All of the "ridiculous arguments" are due to those simple basic obvious
realities, nospam - but people like you and Bob Campbell don't own the IQ
to understand something as basic and simple and obvious as that.

1. The fact is a fact, whether or not you _like_ that fact.
2. Steve _hates_ the fact (so he creates a _different_ fact).
3. The iKooks _hate_ the fact (so they lie and say facts can't exist).

And yet, the fact you hate facts doesn't change that they're still facts.

FACT:
*Most Android models built in the past 3 years have both sd & 3.5mm*

Re: Why are there arguments about something as simple as the fact that most Android phones have sd cards and 3.5 mm jacks?

<tqoran$69l6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=36938&group=comp.mobile.android#36938

From: bitbuc...@nospam.com (alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:52:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: alan - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:52 UTC

On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:02:19 +0000, Andy Burnelli wrote:

> [...]
>
> The "ridiculous arguments" are simply due to people _hating_ those facts:
> a. Steve hates it because it doesn't only look at high-end phones alone
> b. The iKooks hate it because it shows how crippled iPhones truly are
> c. You hate every fact that shows the iPhone substandard to Android
>
> All of the "ridiculous arguments" are due to those simple basic obvious
> realities, nospam - but people like you and Bob Campbell don't own the IQ
> to understand something as basic and simple and obvious as that.
>
> 1. The fact is a fact, whether or not you _like_ that fact.
> 2. Steve _hates_ the fact (so he creates a _different_ fact).
> 3. The iKooks _hate_ the fact (so they lie and say facts can't exist).
>
> And yet, the fact you hate facts doesn't change that they're still facts.
>
> FACT:
> *Most Android models built in the past 3 years have both sd & 3.5mm*

The people on the Apple newsgroups have always been like that.
And they always will be ignorant of what Apple is and what Apple does.

They like it that way.

They have never read a newspaper or magazine or Internet news.
They only salivate over Apple glossy brochures in the bathroom.

It's what they are.
You can't change them.

You'll drive yourself crazy because you'll state a fact like the fact that
Apple doesn't promise to support any release but only the latest release.

For macOS and for iOS.

They'll deny that.
They'll use the fact that Apple patched *one* bug in iOS 14 as 'proof.'

They never read Apple's actual policy.
They denied Apple even *has* a policy.

If you send them the URL, they won't read it.
And then months later, they'll deny you ever sent it.

What they do is try to find one item that confirms *their* theory.
Instead of reading the actual Apple policy which writes it in stone.

They do this all the time.
It will eventually wear you out.

You can *never* get them to believe what is the truth.
Because they don't want to believe it.

It's how the Apple newsgroups always have worked since day 1 of the usenet.
They *want* to remain clueless.

It makes them happy to be stupid.