From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: 0.verizon.discussion-general,alt.online-service.verizon,alt.cellular.verizon,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Verizon voicemail questions.
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 16:09:59 -0500
 by: micky - Thu, 26 Jan 2023 21:09 UTC

My brother is not too good at tech stuff. It's also hard to get answers
to some of my questions, because he doens't know.

He has verizon cellphone service and an android phone.

I see that all Verizon subscribers get get both regular voicemain and
Visual Voicemail. Is there an icon for each separately?
Will the Visual icon be on the front page of the home
page like the regular one is for me? Or does he have to hunt for it?
Is the icon a red circle with what looks like white
eyeglasses on it?
The goal is to convince him to delete his messages so there is room for
me to leave one.

****After I wrote the earlier version of this I found a comparison chart
and they have 4 versions of visual!!!!! iPhone visual Voicemail, iPhone
to text, regular Visusal voiceMail and Premium Visual Voicemail. So
two versions just for iPhones! and the other two versions wont' work for
iphones.

For non-iphone, it only stores 20 messages up to 3 minutes each. Not a
lot IMO, but it explains why his is full most of the time.

Notes to myself:
*86 to get messages.
From any phone, during greeting press # and follow prompts. He doesn't
know his password. Maybe he doesn't even have one yet. Maybe I can get
him one and get him to give it to me.