From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: T-Mobile Made A Smart Suitcase And It's Actually Pretty Cool [telecom]
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 15:36:26 +0000
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 15:36 UTC

By Rahul Srinivas

T-Mobile is certainly not the first name that comes up in our minds
when we think of trolleys, suitcases, and travel luggage in
general. Which is exactly why we were left bewildered after receiving
an interesting little press release from the carrier announcing the
launch of its newest product -- a carry-on bag. T-Mobile calls its
latest product -- made in collaboration with luggage expert Samsara --
the Un-Carrier On. Besides sporting T-Mobile's instantly recognizable
Magenta color, the Un-Carrier On is undoubtedly among the most
feature-loaded carry-on bags money can buy if we are to believe
T-Mobile's claims.

https://www.slashgear.com/1084656/t-mobile-made-a-smart-suitcase-and-its-actually-pretty-cool/