We can defeat gravity. The problem is the paperwork involved.

computers / comp.misc / Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

SubjectAuthor
o Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniersNefeshBarYochai

1
Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers

<s0d91j12jrb8f998udbo0k1ep1e6gs46s0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3725&group=comp.misc#3725

Subject: Israelis are the biggest Holocaust deniers
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.guns,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,comp.misc
From: voi...@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 24 03:30:01 UTC
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 03:30 UTC

I remember how our Israeli Prime Minster, Benjamin Netanyahu, told
Holocaust survivors at an elderly home, “The Holocaust happened
because there was no State of Israel. If there had been a Jewish state
before, there would have been no Holocaust.”

Later, he would tell the whole world while speaking from the Yad
Vashem Holocaust Museum that “the Jewish state has learned the lessons
of the Holocaust. Has the world learned the lessons of the Holocaust?”

What lesson has the Jewish state learned?

That we, ourselves, can commit a Holocaust in Gaza in 2024, and then
deny that it exists. Indeed, we have even decried sober UN appraisals
of our genocide as an “obscene inversion of reality.”

We haven’t even seen the worst of it. As Palestinian-American author
Susan Abulhawa reports from her visit to Gaza, “the reality on the
ground is infinitely worse than the worst videos and photos that we’re
seeing in the West.” Israelis generally avoid seeing any of it — what
do we care?

“People first resorted to eating horse and donkey feed, but that’s
gone. Now they’re eating the donkeys and horses,” Abulhawa writes.
“Some are eating stray cats and dogs, which are themselves starving
and sometimes feeding on human remains that litter streets where
Israeli snipers picked off people who dared to venture within the
sight of their scopes. The old and weak have already died of hunger
and thirst.”

“What I see is a holocaust.” she summarizes. “The incomprehensible
culmination of 75 years of Israeli impunity for persistent war
crimes.”

I second that.

But most Israelis are holocaust deniers. Oh, how we hate the Holocaust
deniers, so oblivious to the total destruction of European Jewry. How
could they be so utterly callous in questioning the numbers, saying
that it was “just a war?”

That’s what we do. We downplay it, call it a war of self-defense, and
erase history — it all started on October 7. Over 13,000 dead
children, some starved to death, do not seem to alter our perception.
It’s just collateral damage.

This is possible because the Palestinians are Nazis now. If you ask
about “civilians,” Israelis will, in the words of former Prime
Minister Naftali Bennet, say: “What is wrong with you?!” Or, like
Israeli President Isaac Herzog, they would assert that there are no
“uninvolved” in Gaza.

They’re all Nazis.

But you know what? We are the Judeo-Nazis now. It’s never been so
clear. Oh, yes, there are right-wing Judeo-Nazis, who have spoken of
“wiping out” Huwwara before October 7, but now there are the many
kibbutzniks who openly speak of wiping out Gaza. Two-thirds of us,
including nearly 40% of the “left wing,” literally want to deprive
Gazans of the most basic humanitarian aid (it’s 80% on the right wing,
by the way, and they constitute about two-thirds of Israeli voters).

In other words, most of us literally want to starve Palestinians.

Others opt for a more “proportionate” genocide, simply bombing them by
the hundreds, ostensibly for the purpose of killing one Hamas leader.

We have learned nothing. Our morality is dust.

Should I be more nuanced? Yes, perhaps there were some more sensible
Nazis. I hear Hitler was generally quite polite in his familiar
circles. But not to the human animals. They could be exterminated, and
the world would be a better place without such vermin.

Now the Palestinians are the “human animals,” in the words of our
Defense Minister, Yoav Galant. I haven’t heard many Israelis rebuff
his words. After all, he’s been critical of Netanyahu from inside the
government — he’s nuanced!

The depths to which we have sunk leave me wondering how there still
are countries on our side. What the hell is wrong with them? Don’t
they see that, by supporting Israel economically and militarily, they
are abetting a genocide?

Clearly, Israelis aren’t the only ones who haven’t learned the lessons
of the Holocaust.

https://mondoweiss.net/2024/04/we-israelis-are-the-biggest-holocaust-deniers/