From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Interview: Chatting On The AT&T Boat At TwitchCon [telecom]
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 15:45:03 +0000
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 15:45 UTC

By William B

While we were at TwtichCon 2022, we decided to hang out and chat with
Disguised Toast on the Stream Boat. For its 5G wireless capabilities,
the company held numerous events on their special Stream Boat during
the events which the company would take people into the San Diego Bay
and broadcast live from the edge of the water. One of these streams
featured Disguised Toast as he [was] chatting for a few hours with his
friends Sydeon and Scarra - with TwitchCon events and more happening
in the background. We got a chance to chat with the drog while he was
on the boat to discuss the event and the company's work with AT&T.

https://game-news24.com/2022/11/08/interview-chatting-on-the-at-t-boat-at-twitchcon/

Fascination-of-the-abtuse department

I'm sure some of my readers remember the "CB" craze of the seventies,
and how those in the know made up their own patois to demonstrate that
they were part of the CB cognoscenti.

It seems there is a new generation of "insiders" now generating
language, although I'm unable to find a translation guide.

Bill Horne