From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: T-Mobile may continue the fight over its employees' T-Voice group [telecom]
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 14:44:58 +0000
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 14:44 UTC

By Mike Dano

T-Mobile suggested that it might appeal a new National Labor
Relations Board (NLRB) ruling that found the company violated labor
laws.

"We completely disagree with the NLRB's decision and are disappointed
in the outcome of this latest ruling," the company said in a statement
to Light Reading. "We're considering next steps, including appealing."

https://www.lightreading.com/regulatorypolitics/t-mobile-may-continue-fight-over-its-employees-t-voice-group/d/d-id/781938

--
(Please remove QRM to reply to author)