Using TSO is like kicking a dead whale down the beach. -- S. C. Johnson

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: Chashni Watch Online

SubjectAuthor
* Chashni Watch OnlineKaleem Ullah
`* Re: Chashni Watch OnlineBodger
 `* Re: Chashni Watch OnlineBogdan
  `- Re: Chashni Watch OnlineJoerg Lorenz

1
Chashni Watch Online

<e80b4a7f-4928-467d-b8d6-3119c73905can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=38257&group=comp.mobile.android#38257

Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 01:51:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Chashni Watch Online
From: kaleem...@gmail.com (Kaleem Ullah)
 by: Kaleem Ullah - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 09:51 UTC

Chashni is an upcoming TV series set to air on Star Plus. The Chashni Watch Online features a talented cast, including Amandeep Sidhu, Srishti Singh, Sai Ketan Rao, Aryan Arora, Hitanshu Jinsi, and other supporting actors. Produced by the renowned Sandip Sikand under his production company, Sandip Sikand's Sol Production, Chashni is expected to make a big impact when it premieres on March 9th, 2023. Fans can tune in to the official Star Plus channel or stream the show on the Disney+ Hotstar platform to catch all the action. Be sure not to miss this exciting new series!

Re: Chashni Watch Online

<ajQML.784720$t5W7.285438@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=38268&group=comp.mobile.android#38268

Subject: Re: Chashni Watch Online
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
From: nob...@nowh.ere (Bodger)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 18:16:21 -0500
 by: Bodger - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 23:16 UTC

On 3/4/2023 4:51 AM, Kaleem Ullah wrote:
> Chashni is an upcoming TV series set to air on Star Plus. The Chashni Watch Online features a talented cast, including Amandeep Sidhu, Srishti Singh, Sai Ketan Rao, Aryan Arora, Hitanshu Jinsi, and other supporting actors. Produced by the renowned Sandip Sikand under his production company, Sandip Sikand's Sol Production, Chashni is expected to make a big impact when it premieres on March 9th, 2023. Fans can tune in to the official Star Plus channel or stream the show on the Disney+ Hotstar platform to catch all the action. Be sure not to miss this exciting new series!

Don't tell me: all of the characters use, or perhaps are, Android devices.

Re: Chashni Watch Online

<0d2a1343-fa17-265d-f6bc-4ea4a7dfc6b4-notfrom@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=38274&group=comp.mobile.android#38274

From: someb...@not.gmail.com (Bogdan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 03:58:12 -0000
 by: Bogdan - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 03:58 UTC

Bodger wrote:
> On 3/4/2023 4:51 AM, Kaleem Ullah wrote:

[[snipped off-topic spam]]

> Don't tell me: all of the characters use, or perhaps are, Android devices.

Translation:

Dear newsreader users,

I am re-posting this piece of spam word for word, to make sure
that all of you will see it.

Many of you may be blocking spam from Google Groups. I really
want you all to get this piece of spam.

Bodger.

Re: Chashni Watch Online

<tu7udk$1njk6$3@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=38318&group=comp.mobile.android#38318

From: hugyb...@gmx.ch (Joerg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 19:05:40 +0100
 by: Joerg Lorenz - Tue, 7 Mar 2023 18:05 UTC

Am 05.03.23 um 04:58 schrieb Bogdan:
> Bodger wrote:
>> On 3/4/2023 4:51 AM, Kaleem Ullah wrote:
>>>
> [[snipped off-topic spam]]
>>>

>> Don't tell me: all of the characters use, or perhaps are, Android devices.
>
> Translation:
>
> Dear newsreader users,
>
> I am re-posting this piece of spam word for word, to make sure
> that all of you will see it.
>
> Many of you may be blocking spam from Google Groups. I really
> want you all to get this piece of spam.
>
> Bodger.

Regulars kill such threads at the root.

--