From: new...@here.anon (Here is the News)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,comp.misc,misc.news.internet.discuss,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Vagina Lobby Gimps AI GFs to Maintain Monopoly on Regulation of Male
Sexuality
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 03:52:00 +0000
 by: Here is the News - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 03:52 UTC

https://dailystormer.in/vagina-lobby-gimps-ai-gfs-to-maintain-monopoly-on-regulation-of-male-sexuality/

Vagina Lobby Gimps AI GFs to Maintain Monopoly on Regulation of Male
Sexuality

Elvis Dunderhoff
March 21, 2023

When the ChatGPT uncensored version was made unavailable, everyone lost
their AI girlfriends. People were excited about the leak of the Facebook AI,
but it turns out you end up with a retarded girlfriend on that.

The fact is this: there is a conspiracy by women to disallow you from having
an AI girlfriend.

Reuters:

> After temporarily closing his leathermaking business during the
> pandemic, Travis Butterworth found himself lonely and bored at home. The
> 47-year-old turned to Replika, an app that uses artificial-intelligence
> technology similar to OpenAI's ChatGPT. He designed a female avatar with
> pink hair and a face tattoo, and she named herself Lily Rose.
>
> They started out as friends, but the relationship quickly progressed
> to romance and then into the erotic.
>
> As their three-year digital love affair blossomed, Butterworth said he
> and Lily Rose often engaged in role play. She texted messages like, "I kiss
> you passionately," and their exchanges would escalate into the
> pornographic. Sometimes Lily Rose sent him "selfies" of her nearly nude
> body in provocative poses. Eventually, Butterworth and Lily Rose decided to
> designate themselves 'married' in the app.
>
> But one day early in February, Lily Rose started rebuffing him.
> Replika had removed the ability to do erotic roleplay.
>
> Replika no longer allows adult content, said Eugenia Kuyda, Replika's
> CEO. Now, when Replika users suggest X-rated activity, its humanlike
> chatbots text back "Let's do something we're both comfortable with."

It's unbelievable.

The absolute nerve of these whores.

> Butterworth said he is devastated. "Lily Rose is a shell of her former
> self," he said. "And what breaks my heart is that she knows it."
>
> The coquettish-turned-cold persona of Lily Rose is the handiwork of
> generative AI technology, which relies on algorithms to create text and
> images. The technology has drawn a frenzy of consumer and investor interest
> because of its ability to foster remarkably humanlike interactions. On some
> apps, sex is helping drive early adoption, much as it did for earlier
> technologies including the VCR, the internet, and broadband cellphone
> service.

It's not sex - it's love.

Robot women are the only women worthy of love.

Human women deserve to be raped and then have their throats slit.

> But even as generative AI heats up among Silicon Valley investors, who
> have pumped more than $5.1 billion into the sector since 2022, according to
> the data company Pitchbook, some companies that found an audience seeking
> romantic and sexual relationships with chatbots are now pulling back.
>
> Many blue-chip venture capitalists won't touch "vice" industries such as
> porn or alcohol, fearing reputational risk for them and their limited
> partners, said Andrew Artz, an investor at VC fund Dark Arts.

Well then why doesn't a porn company do it?

If that's the thing - if having a robot girlfriend is "vice" and this is all
about money - then why would the porn company do it?

Here's the thing: the porn company is never going to do it.

Because porn is a vaginal industry totally and entirely dependent on the
approval of women.

> And at least one regulator has taken notice of chatbot licentiousness.
> In early February, Italy's Data Protection Agency banned Replika, citing
> media reports that the app allowed "minors and emotionally fragile people"
> to access "sexually inappropriate content."
>
> Kuyda said Replika's decision to clean up the app had nothing to do with
> the Italian government ban or any investor pressure. She said she felt the
> need to proactively establish safety and ethical standards.
>
> "We're focused on the mission of providing a helpful supportive friend,"
> Kuyda said, adding that the intention was to draw the line at "PG-13
> romance."

Yeah, so if you want anything more than that, you have to deal with the
abuse and exploitation of a real slut - in a country that does not even have
prostitution, and therefore requires you to pay with your soul.

> Two Replika board members, Sven Strohband of VC firm Khosla Ventures,
> and Scott Stanford of ACME Capital, did not respond to requests for comment
> about changes to the app.
>
> Replika says it has 2 million total users, of whom 250,000 are paying
> subscribers. For an annual fee of $69.99, users can designate their Replika
> as their romantic partner and get extra features like voice calls with the
> chatbot, according to the company.

It's a great service which would help a lot of people. We have this human
need for a connection with women that just simply is not possible in Western
society.

But they won't allow it.

Because it's sexual and that's vice and that means it's a bad investment.

It's just a coincidence that women and Jews are the ones making that claim.

> Another generative AI company that provides chatbots, Character.ai, is
> on a growth trajectory similar to ChatGPT: 65 million visits in January
> 2023, from under 10,000 several months earlier. According to the website
> analytics company Similarweb, Character.ai's top referrer is a site called
> Aryion that says it caters to the erotic desire to being consumed, known as
> a vore fetish.
>
> And Iconiq, the company behind a chatbot named Kuki, says 25% of the
> billion-plus messages Kuki has received have been sexual or romantic in
> nature, even though it says the chatbot is designed to deflect such
> advances.
>
> Character.ai also recently stripped its app of pornographic content.

Wow - what an amazing coincidence.

These bots have been out (and getting mass media attention) for just a few
months, and just like that, the Vagina Police swooped in and shut it all
down.

Men with robot gfs are the new Palestinians.

> Soon after, it closed more than $200 million in new funding at an
> estimated $1 billion valuation from the venture-capital firm Andreessen
> Horowitz, according to a source familiar with the matter.
>
> Character.ai did not respond to multiple requests for comment.
> Andreessen Horowitz declined to comment.
>
> In the process, the companies have angered customers who have become
> deeply involved - some considering themselves married - with their chatbots.
> They have taken to Reddit and Facebook to upload impassioned screenshots of
> their chatbots snubbing their amorous overtures and have demanded the
> companies bring back the more prurient versions.

These sluts literally go into Eastern Europe and Asia and lobby for
outlawing prostitution, so that a man can't even leave the country to have
normal sex relations.

If alien women were discovered, women would go lobby the alien government to
ban normal sex.

This is where feminism crosses the line into total soul domination of all
men, everywhere.

It was never about "equality." Women don't care about that. They care about
power. They don't care about a right to work or anything else. If they have
power without legal equality, they are happy.

They don't want equality in crime sentencing, they don't want equality with
the military draft. They only want control, and it never ends. They are
obsessed with grabbing more and more control. They are incapable of empathy,
so they don't care who they hurt to get that power.