From: vjp2...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Subject: DUal languages
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 18:26:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: vjp2...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 18:26 UTC

I want to switch from one language/font to another as I type, mostly in Libre
Office.

Ok, I downloaded languages into the language settings. It loads strings for
a whole bunch of programs (just watching the progress report of the downoald)

The flag button doesn't give me them as options.

Once before I switched languages and Libre Office was all (ie the menus) in
the other language (Greek), but it didn't let me type in the other language

I am perfectly content having the menus in English, but I want to type in
Greek, Japanese, whatever and maybe even use spell check (or waipuro in
Japanese).

So far, no luck

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm