A failure will not appear until a unit has passed final inspection.

devel / comp.theory / Re: alexander white, clenise white

SubjectAuthor
* alexander white, clenise whiteB.H.
+* alexander white, clenise whiteB.H.
|`- alexander white, clenise whiteB.H.
`- alexander white, clenise whitePancho Valvejob

1
alexander white, clenise white

<8058c6c5-822d-4891-a586-61195888c700n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=39090&group=comp.theory#39090

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 13:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: alexander white, clenise white
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:08 UTC

0

My nutty parents are trying to traffic me again; they have blocked network access to blogspot.com, so that I cannot run a short stories blog.

I really object to the idea that my parents are controlling my life to such an extent that I am being illegally blocked from making money and earning a living. Further consequences must be instated for this outrage.

Re: alexander white, clenise white

<809b8e67-ffcf-4a1b-9cff-cf4d356e7999n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=39092&group=comp.theory#39092

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 13:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: alexander white, clenise white
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:15 UTC

On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 4:08:03 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> My nutty parents are trying to traffic me again; they have blocked network access to blogspot.com, so that I cannot run a short stories blog.
>
> I really object to the idea that my parents are controlling my life to such an extent that I am being illegally blocked from making money and earning a living. Further consequences must be instated for this outrage.

I don't know who it is, but there is somebody out there who is very easily manipulated by my father's analytically arrived at puppetteer tricks. Someone, I predict, is going to sign up for the "Wonderful Job Good Ol' Al Club" again, and get the f--- - you of their lives, and think it was me and not Dad. That's a guess. His tricks look *PATHETICALLY STUPID* and outrageous to me, as they should...but his vision of me, as he and my mother communicate to other people, is surely carefully and verbally cultivated to make me look something I am not. I don't know who is going to fall for it this time, maybe thinking I'm paranoid/sick?, or what consequence will be given to them--it won't be pretty--but trying to make me look childish because I am again a victim of a psychopathic serial predator--my dad--is not something you want to embrace. It will blow up in your face if you do; support the ongoing victim, me, NOT the perpetrator, or even I won't care what happens to you. Watch out, it's a live one! I'm being quasi-trafficked again, which side are you on? Think carefully.

Re: alexander white, clenise white

<5828ab5f-cc0b-454c-8e25-b2ee8a0c7849n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=39098&group=comp.theory#39098

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 13:48:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:48 UTC

On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 4:15:28 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 4:08:03 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> > 0
> >
> > My nutty parents are trying to traffic me again; they have blocked network access to blogspot.com, so that I cannot run a short stories blog.
> >
> > I really object to the idea that my parents are controlling my life to such an extent that I am being illegally blocked from making money and earning a living. Further consequences must be instated for this outrage.
> I don't know who it is, but there is somebody out there who is very easily manipulated by my father's analytically arrived at puppetteer tricks. Someone, I predict, is going to sign up for the "Wonderful Job Good Ol' Al Club" again, and get the f--- - you of their lives, and think it was me and not Dad. That's a guess. His tricks look *PATHETICALLY STUPID* and outrageous to me, as they should...but his vision of me, as he and my mother communicate to other people, is surely carefully and verbally cultivated to make me look something I am not. I don't know who is going to fall for it this time, maybe thinking I'm paranoid/sick?, or what consequence will be given to them--it won't be pretty--but trying to make me look childish because I am again a victim of a psychopathic serial predator--my dad--is not something you want to embrace. It will blow up in your face if you do; support the ongoing victim, me, NOT the perpetrator, or even I won't care what happens to you. Watch out, it's a live one! I'm being quasi-trafficked again, which side are you on? Think carefully.

(I emailed my parents and got the site unblocked, the crisis is over.)

Re: alexander white, clenise white

<tf0lq2$in4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=39182&group=comp.theory#39182

From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pancho Valvejob)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 15:51:43 -0700
 by: Pancho Valvejob - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 22:51 UTC

On 9/2/2022 1:08 PM, B.H. wrote:

> 0
>
> My nutty parents are trying to traffic me again; they have blocked network access to blogspot.com, so that I cannot run a short stories blog.
>
> I really object to the idea that my parents are controlling my life to such an extent that I am being illegally blocked from making money and earning a living. Further consequences must be instated for this outrage.

Shut up idiot.