Avoid strange women and temporary variables.

devel / comp.theory / Re: cia

SubjectAuthor
* ciaB.H.
+- ciaMr Flibble
`- ciaBuck Futter

1
cia

<00d308fb-31fc-42fe-be78-c146e6547c95n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=39399&group=comp.theory#39399

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 16:51:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 23:51 UTC

0

The CIA modified my offline laptop that has their malware on it to sneakily try to make some of my files un-findable, essentially deleted. Stop persistently sabotaging me, crooked losers; you can't even take the pressure of me pushing back against you, I ruin you and you can't handle it. Just stop.. The fight is an annoyance to me and a disaster to you; just end the catastrophe, cut your losses, and go away. Will you do it? Probably not; that'll just prove that you're still dumb and irrational. Learn how to make a good decision or get off the world stage.

Re: cia

<20220910005608.00003c08@reddwarf.jmc.corp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=39400&group=comp.theory#39400

From: flib...@reddwarf.jmc.corp (Mr Flibble)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: cia
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 00:56:08 +0100
 by: Mr Flibble - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 23:56 UTC

On Fri, 9 Sep 2022 16:51:15 -0700 (PDT)
"B.H." <xlt.pjw@gmail.com> wrote:

> 0
>
> The CIA modified my offline laptop that has their malware on it to
> sneakily try to make some of my files un-findable, essentially
> deleted. Stop persistently sabotaging me, crooked losers; you can't
> even take the pressure of me pushing back against you, I ruin you and
> you can't handle it. Just stop. The fight is an annoyance to me and
> a disaster to you; just end the catastrophe, cut your losses, and go
> away. Will you do it? Probably not; that'll just prove that you're
> still dumb and irrational. Learn how to make a good decision or get
> off the world stage.

Take your meds you 0 posting batshit crazy fruit loop.

/Flibble

Re: cia

<tfil5e$1i9e$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=39439&group=comp.theory#39439

From: buckfut...@spammail.net (Buck Futter)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 11:31:09 -0700
 by: Buck Futter - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 18:31 UTC

On 9/9/2022 4:51 PM, B.H. wrote:

> 0
>
> The CIA modified my offline laptop that has their malware on it to sneakily try to make some of my files un-findable, essentially deleted. Stop persistently sabotaging me, crooked losers; you can't even take the pressure of me pushing back against you, I ruin you and you can't handle it. Just stop. The fight is an annoyance to me and a disaster to you; just end the catastrophe, cut your losses, and go away. Will you do it? Probably not; that'll just prove that you're still dumb and irrational. Learn how to make a good decision or get off the world stage.

Shut up idiot.