Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 17:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: google
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 00:55 UTC

0

They allowed me to log back into the account and access YouTube and Gmail, but, in a faux-boxing move, tried to surprise me by making it so I can't post Usenet messages from the new account. None of my behavior was illegal, a violation of Google policies, or inappropriate; I argued back only against "consenting insulting arguers," and started no fights with anyone who wasn't themselves implicitly consenting to get involved in a verbal argument.

Maybe Google is currently brainstorming ideas for "Google Rape" and looking at ways to suppress pro-feminist ideas like consent. There is really nothing wrong the ideology of consent, Google bozos need to turn 11 and learn to be politically CORRECT.

I'm aware that I'm coming up on an IP deal. I am not doing anything to jeopardize that; I respect ethical firms, and speak out loudly only about unethical behavior by firms like Google. I will not be silenced, and intend an implicit compliment to any firm I have not had to scream at for "bossy ethics violations."