From: jaybird....@bluegrasspals.qxz.com.qxz (Jayson Smith)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.apple2
Subject: Blank .woz image?
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 04:16:19 -0500
 by: Jayson Smith - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 09:16 UTC

Hi,

I'm looking for something perhaps a little strange, but I'm surprised it
doesn't appear to be out there somewhere. I'm wanting to play around
with Woz disk images in Mame, and I want a Woz that's got all the track
map data for, oh let's just go for the gold and say all forty tracks,
with each track visible from its quarter track neighbors like it's
supposed to be. But the thing about this Woz image is, it is completely
unformatted, as though someone pulled a brand new disk out of a box and
imaged it. Does such a thing exist, or is there an easy way to generate
one? Wozardry can generate an empty .Woz, but it has no track data.

Thanks,

Jayson