From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Charter chasing more spectrum for mobile network [telecom]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 20:52:16 -0500
Sender: alias@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 01:52 UTC

Charter chasing more spectrum for mobile network

Cable company Charter Communications appears keen to add to its
spectrum holdings – a noteworthy stance considering the company is in
the early stages of building a small-scale mobile network that would
reduce its dependence on its MVNO partner, Verizon.

“With access to 3.1GHz band spectrum, Charter would continue to extend
the reach of our wireless network to give our customers faster speeds,
more capacity, and broader coverage wherever they go,” the company
told the FCC in a recent filing.

https://www.lightreading.com/5g-and-beyond/charter-chasing-more-spectrum-for-mobile-network/d/d-id/783349

--
(Please remove QRM for direct replies