Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.apps
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 18:53:38 -0400
Subject: Paragon NTFS for Mac stopped to work after installing the last MacOS update of today.
From: jicahis....@gmail.com (Juan I. Cahis)
 by: Juan I. Cahis - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 22:53 UTC

Paragon NTFS for Mac stopped to work after installing the last MacOS update
of today.

Also I downloaded the last package from Paragon WEB site, and it refuses to
install

Do you know of a good alternative?

Thanks a lot again.

--
Enviado desde mi iPad usando NewsTap, Juan I. Cahis, Santiago de Chile.

Re: Paragon NTFS for Mac stopped to work after installing the last MacOS update of today.

<im3khpFgfbqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=407&group=comp.sys.mac.apps#407

From: pjh...@nanoworks.com (Percival John Hackworth)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.apps
Date: 24 Jul 2021 23:03:21 GMT
 by: Percival John Hackwo - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 23:03 UTC

On 24-Jul-2021 at 3:53:38PM PDT, "Juan I. Cahis" <jicahis.SINBASURA@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Paragon NTFS for Mac stopped to work after installing the last MacOS update
> of today.
>
> Also I downloaded the last package from Paragon WEB site, and it refuses to
> install
>
> Do you know of a good alternative?
>
> Thanks a lot again.

I stopped using Paragon's software quite some time ago. I don't like what they
did with the interface and the fact I had to pay for multiple upgrades. When I
had a similar problem shortly after an upgrade, I asked for refund. They
refused. But my credit card company did a charge back.

So far my "I refuse acceptance of this sale per UCC § 2-606" continues to
work. I worked with NordVPN when their update VPN from stopped working and I
was past the 30 day money back guarrantee. If you paid for Paragon's update,
ask for your money back and quote "I refuse acceptance of this sale per UCC §
2-606". They'll say they're not a US company and bound by UCC, but the credit
card company is.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/2/2-606

I use Tuxera's NTFS. It's been rock solid.

As an aside, I still use Paragon's exfs before they changed the interface. It
still works on10.13. Don't know about 10.15 or 10.11.