From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: FL: More residents voice concerns on internet and cellphone service in Ocala/Marion County [telecom]
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 09:52:38 -0500
Sender: alias@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Tue, 7 Mar 2023 14:52 UTC

Several more residents recently submitted letters to Ocala-News.com to
share their thoughts on the quality of internet and cellphone service
in Ocala/Marion County.

“I’ve been seeing so many letters from people who have terrible
internet and cell service. Everyone should file a complaint with the
FCC. Perhaps if enough people speak up, they will do something to
improve the outdated cell towers and poor internet service. There is
no reason a city as large as Ocala should be having this many issues
in 2023. We are a rapidly growing area. This is only going to get
worse with more users if we don’t start making improvements now,” says
Ocala resident Nina Bongiovanni.

https://www.ocala-news.com/2023/03/06/more-residents-voice-concerns-on-internet-and-cellphone-service-in-ocala-marion-county/

--
(Pleas remove QRM for direct replies