From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: FL: Several more residents discuss problems with internet and cell service in Ocala/Marion County [telecom]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 07:48:58 -0500
Sender: alias@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 12:48 UTC

Three more residents submitted letters to Ocala-News.com to voice
their concerns regarding the quality of internet and cellphone service
in Ocala/Marion County.

“I agree with the gentleman who submitted a letter about the poor
internet and cell service. CenturyLink is the only internet provider
in my area and their service is absolutely horrible. I’ve had
technicians come out and pretty much tell me, “Sorry, we can’t do
anything for you.” I have sent an email to commissioner Michelle Stone
about this problem and about having other providers run lines with no
response. We may live on farms out here on 326 but we would still like
connectivity,” says Ocala resident AJ Ward.

https://www.ocala-news.com/2023/03/08/several-more-residents-discuss-problems-with-internet-and-cell-service-in-ocala-marion-county/

--
(Please remove QRM for direct replies)