From: telecomd...@telecom-digest.org (Telecom Digest Moderator)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Wyandotte parents meeting with T-Mobile to discuss 5G tower on school building [telecom]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 11:22:41 +0000
Sender: alias@iecc.com
 by: Telecom Digest Moder - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 11:22 UTC

By: Darren Cunningham, Matt Dale

WYANDOTTE, Mich. (WXYZ) — Tuesday night, parents in Wyandotte are
preparing to meet with T-Mobile to discuss a 5G cellphone tower built
atop Washington Elementary School.

7 Action News has followed this issue over the past several
weeks. We're told this is the first meeting involving T-Mobile.

In a letter sent to families on Monday, Superintendent Catherine Cost
said breaching the contract with T-Mobile could cost "millions" if
T-Mobile sues the district.

Josh Castmore has two daughters at Washington.

“Our ultimate concern is the safety of our kids," he told 7 Action
News.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/wyandotte-parents-meeting-with-t-mobile-to-discuss-5g-tower-on-school-building

Re: Wyandotte parents meeting with T-Mobile to discuss 5G tower on school building [telecom]

<tvhflr$13dm3$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4165&group=comp.dcom.telecom#4165

From: mo0...@posteo.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Date: 23 Mar 2023 13:11:39 +0100
Sender: alias@iecc.com
 by: Marco Moock - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 12:11 UTC

Am 23.03.2023 schrieb Telecom Digest Moderator
<telecomdigestsubmissions@telecom-digest.org>:

> In a letter sent to families on Monday, Superintendent Catherine
> Cost said breaching the contract with T-Mobile could cost "millions"
> if T-Mobile sues the district.
>
> Josh Castmore has two daughters at Washington.
>
> “Our ultimate concern is the safety of our kids,” he told 7 Action
> News.

All the same BS again and again over the years. Here in Walldorf,
Germany, ISPs planned to mount 4G/5G antennas on the roof of the city
hall - a petition was started by people who fear the radiation - but
still use mobile phones and WiFi, DECT cordless telephones.

I don't take them seriously at all. Many people who don't know
anything about the technology signed it because the just don't want
antennas in the middle of the town.

The result was that no antennas were mounted, so the coverage is still
bad - the next cellphone tower is next to the graveyard at the end of
the city.