From: flib...@reddwarf.jmc.corp (Mr Flibble)
Subject: Richard Damon
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:14:28 +0000
 by: Mr Flibble - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:14 UTC

Nearly every one of Richard Damon's posts to this forum ends in an ad
hominmum attack; I am thinking of collecting them all together publishing
them as the book "Richard Damon's Ad Hominem Attacks (Or How I Can't Argue
Using Logic)".

/Flibble

Re: Richard Damon

<Fo6IL.212190$5CY7.194582@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=43878&group=comp.theory#43878

Subject: Re: Richard Damon
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:45:41 -0500
 by: Richard Damon - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:45 UTC

On 2/18/23 10:14 AM, Mr Flibble wrote:
> Nearly every one of Richard Damon's posts to this forum ends in an ad
> hominmum attack; I am thinking of collecting them all together publishing
> them as the book "Richard Damon's Ad Hominem Attacks (Or How I Can't Argue
> Using Logic)".
>
> /Flibble

Will you include the statments they were pointed to?

Or are you afraid that it will show you wrong.

Note, they are not actually "Ad Hominem" attacks, because they don't say
you are wrong because of a characteristic of yourself, which is what ad
Mominem means.

They are pointing out that you are wrong, and give the actual logical
reason, and then state that because you keep repeating this same error,
that shows that you have a characteristic.

I guess like so many things, you just don't understand the meaning of
the words.

(Note again, I am not saying that applying this label is the proof you
are wrong, but that the fact you keep on making this sort of error
implies a personal characteristic).

YOU are the one that fails to use "logic",