This screen intentionally left blank.

computers / comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware / Re: PS2 hardware avaliable

SubjectAuthor
* PS2 hardware avaliableDavid H Durgee
+* Re: PS2 hardware avaliableKevin Bowling
|`- Re: PS2 hardware avaliableDavid H Durgee
`- Re: PS2 hardware avaliableGrant Taylor

1
PS2 hardware avaliable

<ifj1i2F12bgU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=439&group=comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware#439

From: dhdur...@privacy.net (David H Durgee)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware
Subject: PS2 hardware avaliable
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 16:23:29 -0400
Firefox/60.0
 by: David H Durgee - Thu, 6 May 2021 20:23 UTC

I have some PS2 hardware and accessories that are no longer being used
that I would be happy to make available for others to make use of. They
served us well for many years but have been dormant now for some time.

I have an 8640-MY0 Server 320 and a 9595-0LF server. Both have P/370
cards installed. The 9595 booted the last time I tried, but that was
over a year ago. The Server 320 stopped booting some time ago, so it
would definitely need some work to use it.

I also have multi-port serial cards and an associated Micom Box 3 with
an X.25 module in it. I also have SCSI tape units and a Jaz drive. I
have a monitor or two as well

I have the manuals for the P/370 and the servers, the various diskettes
and manuals for software installed on the P/370 as well as the servers.

I am in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. Any shipping would need to be on
you, including packaging.

Dave

Re: PS2 hardware avaliable

<s71p74$1v0u$1@842ffb22-07e1-11e5-a459-00266cf00584.csiph.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=440&group=comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware#440

From: kevin.bo...@kev009.com (Kevin Bowling)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware
Subject: Re: PS2 hardware avaliable
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 15:05:24 -0700
 by: Kevin Bowling - Thu, 6 May 2021 22:05 UTC

On 5/6/21 1:23 PM, David H Durgee wrote:
> I have some PS2 hardware and accessories that are no longer being used
> that I would be happy to make available for others to make use of.  They
> served us well for many years but have been dormant now for some time.
>
> I have an 8640-MY0 Server 320 and a 9595-0LF server.  Both have P/370
> cards installed.  The 9595 booted the last time I tried, but that was
> over a year ago.  The Server 320 stopped booting some time ago, so it
> would definitely need some work to use it.
>
> I also have multi-port serial cards and an associated Micom Box 3 with
> an X.25 module in it.  I also have SCSI tape units and a Jaz drive.  I
> have a monitor or two as well
>
> I have the manuals for the P/370 and the servers, the various diskettes
> and manuals for software installed on the P/370 as well as the servers.
>
> I am in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.  Any shipping would need to be on
> you, including packaging.
>
> Dave

Hi,

I would be interested in the whole lot and can help arrange pickup.

I'd be willing to do a forward shipment after that of one of the systems
if someone really wants a setup.

My main intent is preserving and documenting the P/370.

Regards,
Kevin Bowling

Re: PS2 hardware avaliable

<s721nv$jlr$2@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=441&group=comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware#441

From: gtay...@tnetconsulting.net (Grant Taylor)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 18:29:09 -0600
 by: Grant Taylor - Fri, 7 May 2021 00:29 UTC

On 5/6/21 2:23 PM, David H Durgee wrote:
> I also have multi-port serial cards and an associated Micom Box 3 with
> an X.25 module in it.  I also have SCSI tape units and a Jaz drive.  I
> have a monitor or two as well

I'm casually interested in the multi-port serial cards, X.25, tape & Jaz
drives.

I'd also like to see that the P/370 stuff is preserved. It looks like
Kevin is working on that.

Perhaps the forward shipment that Kevin mentioned would work for the
above parts.

I would also appreciate seeing pictures of the hardware. You know, for
giggles.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

Re: PS2 hardware avaliable

<ifknjtFaqq2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=442&group=comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware#442

From: dhdur...@privacy.net (David H Durgee)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 07:46:05 -0400
 by: David H Durgee - Fri, 7 May 2021 11:46 UTC

Kevin Bowling wrote:
> On 5/6/21 1:23 PM, David H Durgee wrote:
>> I have some PS2 hardware and accessories that are no longer being used
>> that I would be happy to make available for others to make use of.
>> They served us well for many years but have been dormant now for some
>> time.
>>
>> I have an 8640-MY0 Server 320 and a 9595-0LF server.  Both have P/370
>> cards installed.  The 9595 booted the last time I tried, but that was
>> over a year ago.  The Server 320 stopped booting some time ago, so it
>> would definitely need some work to use it.
>>
>> I also have multi-port serial cards and an associated Micom Box 3 with
>> an X.25 module in it.  I also have SCSI tape units and a Jaz drive.  I
>> have a monitor or two as well
>>
>> I have the manuals for the P/370 and the servers, the various
>> diskettes and manuals for software installed on the P/370 as well as
>> the servers.
>>
>> I am in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.  Any shipping would need to be on
>> you, including packaging.
>>
>> Dave
>
> Hi,
>
> I would be interested in the whole lot and can help arrange pickup.
>
> I'd be willing to do a forward shipment after that of one of the systems
> if someone really wants a setup.
>
> My main intent is preserving and documenting the P/370.
>
> Regards,
> Kevin Bowling

Email sent. You might need to check your spam folder.

Dave