Newsgroups: comp.databases.ms-access
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 08:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: merging pdf files
From: internet...@foobox.com (Keith Tizzard)
 by: Keith Tizzard - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 15:44 UTC

I have been using, and still am, this MergePDF set of routines successfully for some time.

However I get an error when trying to merge one particular pdf file with others. The error is:
GetInteger: Object is not an integer

The code is :
Dim MyPdf As Object
Set MyPdf = CreateObjectNET("Pmerge.dll", "Pmerge.Pmerge")

MyPdf.Add theOutputFilePathname
MyPdf.Add thePdfPathname

MyPdf.OutPutDoc = tempPathName

MyPdf.Merge

with the error occurring on MyPdf.Merge

The offending file appears normal and can be viewed with Acrobat or similar pdf reader.

Any ideas about what in the pdf file is causing this problem?

Jim