From: jak...@interia.pl (Jakub)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Please to test my application
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 10:33:12 +0200
 by: Jakub - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 08:33 UTC

Welcome

Please to test my application

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.jakubowo.jphoto

and this is description for the app

http://android.jakubowo.net/jphoto/

greeting Jakub

Re: Please to test my application

<1aygneda3bski$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=44709&group=comp.mobile.android#44709

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Please to test my application
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 12:27:05 -0500
Sender: V@nguard.LH
 by: VanguardLH - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 17:27 UTC

Jakub <jak74@interia.pl>, a SPAMMER, wrote:

> Please to test my application
>
> hxxps:// play. g**gle. com/ st*re/ apps/ details? id=net.jakub*w*.jph*t*
>
> and this is description for the app
>
> hxxp:// andr*id. jakub*w*. net/ jph*t*/

You were told before (Aug 7), and for the same app, NOT to spam here.
You are obviously not going to discuss your app here since you puke your
post here, and then abandon it. This newsgroup is NOT a venue for free
advertizing nor for announcing yet another update of your app.

Based on your spamming and lack of participation here, no one should
touch your app. That it is listed in the Google Play Store is all the
advertising you should employ.

No one needs your app to add meta data to a photo. The camera apps
already do that, like adding geolocation data. Enabling flash, portrait
or landscape mode, photo resolution, and GPS to a photo doesn't need
your app. The camera app can do that.

Re: Please to test my application

<udqgk9$1nbvh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=44710&group=comp.mobile.android#44710

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 15:10:49 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 20:10 UTC

On 9/12/23 12:27, VanguardLH wrote:
> No one needs your app to add meta data to a photo. The camera apps
> already do that, like adding geolocation data. Enabling flash, portrait
> or landscape mode, photo resolution, and GPS to a photo doesn't need
> your app. The camera app can do that.

Or you could use like..the default Windows file manager? Or gimp.

Re: Please to test my application

<udqnug$2tma1$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=44711&group=comp.mobile.android#44711

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 23:15:44 +0100
 by: Wally J - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:15 UTC

candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>> No one needs your app to add meta data to a photo. The camera apps
>> already do that, like adding geolocation data. Enabling flash, portrait
>> or landscape mode, photo resolution, and GPS to a photo doesn't need
>> your app. The camera app can do that.
>
> Or you could use like..the default Windows file manager? Or gimp.

To always strive to add technical value to every Usenet thread...
Below are a few salient ad hoc points about this request by this OP.

1. I deleted the OP w/o reading it so I just went here to find it
*Please to test my application*
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/AjR2_rnS_3g>

2. Reading it for the first time, my initial thought is that it's an
OK request but the OP didn't put enough energy into explaining why.
(which makes me suspect malware - or at least something fishy)

3. Most individual low-budget individual developer apps are discussed
on the XDA Developers' site; so I searched for the app over there.
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/search/68626067/?q=jakob&o=relevance>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/search/68626143/?q=jphoto&o=relevance>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/search/68626175/?q=jakubowo&o=relevance>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/search/68626175/?q=jakubowo.jphoto&o=relevance>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/search/68626023/?q=net.jakubowo.jphoto&o=relevance>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/search/68625987/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dnet.jakubowo.jphoto&o=relevance>

It could be my searches suck, but generally the search is good.
Witness if you search for my moniker on that same developer site.
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/galaxya325g.11604613/recent-content>

4. Examples of FANTASTIC individual low-budget apps would be these.
(listed in order of line length)
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/gcam-for-galaxy-a50-a51-tab-s6-and-more-penguingcam.4165437/>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-6-0-app-finder-the-most-advanced-search-engine-for-android-apps.4578809/>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/say-hello-to-ladb-a-local-adb-shell-without-needing-root-or-a-computer.4204855/>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/closed-app-5-0-fairemail-fully-featured-open-source-privacy-oriented-email-app.3824168>

Fantastic (bigger budget) apps advertised/tested on XDA Developers are
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-4-0-nova-launcher.1389071/page-934#post-87227853>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/deprecated-app-5-0-aurora-droid-f-droid-client-july-22.3932663/>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-5-0-aurora-store-open-source-play-store-client-aug-22-2023.3739733/>

Less fantastic, but similarly individual low-budget advertised apps are
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-4-1-open-source-wifi-adb-kotlin.3705700/>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-auto-click-skip-ads-for-youtube-mute-sound-ads.4529565/>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-4-0-3-floater-fake-location-a-floating-fake-location-app.3397641/>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/unmaintained-app-4-4-open-source-andotp-open-source-two-factor-authentication-for-android.3636993/>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-1-6-1-tap-tap-double-tap-on-back-of-device-gesture-from-android-12-port.4140573/page-75#post-86872639>
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/qr-barcode-scanner-fast-and-accurate-code-scanning-application-with-optimal-storage-size-for-phones.4456063/>

In a category of its own as it's the GCAM port from Google to Samsung.
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/google-gcam-port-for-the-samsung-galaxy-a32-5g.4275449/>

Note: If you want to keep abreast of all the new apps, then that is the site.

5. But I couldn't find anything for this app by that developer on XDA.
So I ask the OP if he has thought yet about posting to that web site?

6. In addition, in very rare (almost non-existent) occasions, I think
about spoofing my EXIF data (usually as a joke to say I'm stuck on
some far-off Pacific Island paradise when I'm goofing around at home).

Looking into my exif-spoofing folder on Windows, these apps show up.
exiftool
exiv2
exiftoolgui
analogexif
exifer
exifpilot
exifmanager
metadata++
exifdatechangerlite
exiftran
xnview
jpegclub

It has been a while (years) since I've bothered to spoof EXIF data,
but if this app does that task on Android, it may be useful to me.

What I'd most likely spoof is the date, time, camera, and location.
--
My Usenet posts are detailed because I care about people getting the
most useful well-researched and accurate information they can get.

Re: Please to test my application

<udvd3b$3efl7$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=44727&group=comp.mobile.android#44727

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 01:41:15 +0900
 by: Wally J - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 16:41 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote

> What I'd most likely spoof is the date, time, camera, and location.

For that Exif spoofing, I typically would use something like this
little-known free, adfree, gsfree Android Exif photo editor.

*Edit Exif of Photo* by Photograph 1K+ Downloads (free,adfree,gsfree)
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.photograph.editexifphoto>
But there are plenty to choose from on the Google Play Store repository.

If you just want a free adfree gsfree Android Exif eraser, here's one.
*Exif Eraser* by Tom G. rated 3.9 in 189 reviews with 10K+ Downloads
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.none.tom.exiferaser>
But again, there are plenty to choose from on the Google Play Store repo.

If you want an ad hoc Exif-deletion tool that pops up when sharing,
this is a free adfree gsfree tool that performs that real-time task.
*Scrambled Exif* by juanitobananas 4.1, 308 reviews, 10K+ Downloads
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jarsilio.android.scrambledeggsif>
--
Note none of these apps have ads or incorporate Google GSF spyware.