It is easier to change the specification to fit the program than vice versa.

computers / alt.windows7.general / can't uninstall program

SubjectAuthor
* can't uninstall programJo-Anne
+- Re: can't uninstall programRene Lamontagne
+* Re: can't uninstall programmaury
|`- Re: can't uninstall programJo-Anne
+* Re: can't uninstall programPaul
|+* Re: can't uninstall programRene Lamontagne
||`- Re: can't uninstall programJo-Anne
|`* Re: can't uninstall programJo-Anne
| `* Re: can't uninstall programRene Lamontagne
|  +- Re: can't uninstall programKenW
|  `* Re: can't uninstall programJo-Anne
|   `* Re: can't uninstall programRene Lamontagne
|    `* Re: can't uninstall programJo-Anne
|     `* Re: can't uninstall programRene Lamontagne
|      `* Re: can't uninstall programRene Lamontagne
|       `- Re: can't uninstall programJo-Anne
`- Re: can't uninstall programtesla sTinker

1
can't uninstall program

<tb6krs$14v8l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4491&group=alt.windows7.general#4491

From: Jo-A...@nowhere.com (Jo-Anne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Subject: can't uninstall program
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:07:22 -0500
 by: Jo-Anne - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 16:07 UTC

I was using a program that gave colors to folders. It wanted to update, and I said OK (after
creating a restore point); while trying to close some open files during the update, it turned my
screen black and froze it. I had to shut down the computer. When I brought it back up, I decided to
get rid of the program.

However, when I went to Control Panel | Programs and Features, so I could uninstall it, I couldn't
find it in the list of programs. But it IS in Program Files (x86), along with several folders and
files associated with it.

I was thinking of just changing the name of the exe program to name.exe.bak for now to make sure it
wouldn't affect anything else.

Three questions:

1. Is this a reasonable approach?
2. If so, and if there doesn't seem to be any problem after I do it, would it be OK to delete all
the files and folders associated with this program?
3. Why would the .exe file not show up in Control Panel | Programs and Features?

--
Thank you,
Jo-Anne

Re: can't uninstall program

<jjo4b9FhmlsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4492&group=alt.windows7.general#4492

From: rlam...@shaw.ca (Rene Lamontagne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Subject: Re: can't uninstall program
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:27:21 -0500
 by: Rene Lamontagne - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 16:27 UTC

On 2022-07-19 11:07 a.m., Jo-Anne wrote:
> I was using a program that gave colors to folders. It wanted to update,
> and I said OK (after creating a restore point); while trying to close
> some open files during the update, it turned my screen black and froze
> it. I had to shut down the computer. When I brought it back up, I
> decided to get rid of the program.
>
> However, when I went to Control Panel | Programs and Features, so I
> could uninstall it, I couldn't find it in the list of programs. But it
> IS in Program Files (x86), along with several folders and files
> associated with it.
>
> I was thinking of just changing the name of the exe program to
> name.exe.bak for now to make sure it wouldn't affect anything else.
>
> Three questions:
>
> 1. Is this a reasonable approach?
> 2. If so, and if there doesn't seem to be any problem after I do it,
> would it be OK to delete all the files and folders associated with this
> program?
> 3. Why would the .exe file not show up in Control Panel | Programs and
> Features?

It would really help if you gave us the name of the program.

Rene

Re: can't uninstall program

<cqoddhl50jnkjj90a8hurq5so8l4sf2fre@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4493&group=alt.windows7.general#4493

From: mau...@invalid.com
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 12:05:08 -0500
 by: mau...@invalid.com - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:05 UTC

On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:07:22 -0500, Jo-Anne <Jo-Anne@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>I was using a program that gave colors to folders. It wanted to update, and I said OK (after
>creating a restore point); while trying to close some open files during the update, it turned my
>screen black and froze it. I had to shut down the computer. When I brought it back up, I decided to
>get rid of the program.
>
>However, when I went to Control Panel | Programs and Features, so I could uninstall it, I couldn't
>find it in the list of programs. But it IS in Program Files (x86), along with several folders and
>files associated with it.
>
>I was thinking of just changing the name of the exe program to name.exe.bak for now to make sure it
>wouldn't affect anything else.
>
>Three questions:
>
>1. Is this a reasonable approach?
>2. If so, and if there doesn't seem to be any problem after I do it, would it be OK to delete all
>the files and folders associated with this program?
>3. Why would the .exe file not show up in Control Panel | Programs and Features?

I always use a freebie sandbox to load new programs. If the program
sucks, reboot and it's gone.

Re: can't uninstall program

<tb6obq$15b7h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4494&group=alt.windows7.general#4494

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 13:07:05 -0400
 by: Paul - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:07 UTC

On 7/19/2022 12:07 PM, Jo-Anne wrote:
> I was using a program that gave colors to folders. It wanted to update, and I said OK (after creating a restore point); while trying to close some open files during the update, it turned my screen black and froze it. I had to shut down the computer. When I brought it back up, I decided to get rid of the program.
>
> However, when I went to Control Panel | Programs and Features, so I could uninstall it, I couldn't find it in the list of programs. But it IS in Program Files (x86), along with several folders and files associated with it.
>
> I was thinking of just changing the name of the exe program to name.exe.bak for now to make sure it wouldn't affect anything else.
>
> Three questions:
>
> 1. Is this a reasonable approach?
> 2. If so, and if there doesn't seem to be any problem after I do it, would it be OK to delete all the files and folders associated with this program?
> 3. Why would the .exe file not show up in Control Panel | Programs and Features?

You could be half-installed.

Under ideal circumstances, something like this might work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revo_Uninstaller

But it really depends on what happened, and how far along it got.

Since you set a Restore Point, you could roll back to before
this happened, and the original version begging for an Update
should still be there, right ?

You can roll Restore Points backwards or forwards, but I've never
tried running things that way. Usually, I take a system backwards
and that's it. Any forward cases, I might set another Restore
Point or something. (Restore Points loaded using Safe Mode,
the change is permanent and the backwards/forwards is not
offered from there. Only regular running mode allows
backwards/forwards.)

Some programs have a file such as "uninst" in the Program Files
folder, intended for kicking off removal. If a .msi was installed,
the system may have cached and kept a copy of the msi, and the installer
logic is in there if the system needs it for install, repair,
or removal.

I don't understand the install process well enough, to guide
any further than that. I still don't know how an install is
"registered", and how you can "make" it go back to Programs
and Features. No idea.

To mess with folders, might require some interaction with
the hidden desktop.ini file in a folder. If hidden files are
made viewable, you can see into files like that. desktop.ini
can be viewed with Notepad. It could be that this involves
shell32.dll, a file frequently referenced in a desktop.ini.
The history of Windows, is it does not take kindly to theme
edits, so normally the files involved with have some amount
of armament to prevent this sort of thing. For example,
a binary edit by a programmer, of shell32.dll, the system
is going to fight that. On Windows 10, Windows Defender
would likely shoot the application in the foot, if it tried
that. Windows 7 just has spyware protection or something.

Doing a name.exe.bak at this point, you have other things
to try first.

Paul

Re: can't uninstall program

<jjoaqfFjufrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4495&group=alt.windows7.general#4495

From: rlam...@shaw.ca (Rene Lamontagne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 13:17:52 -0500
 by: Rene Lamontagne - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 18:17 UTC

On 2022-07-19 12:07 p.m., Paul wrote:
> [...]
> "registered", and how you can "make" it go back to Programs
> and Features. No idea.
>
> To mess with folders, might require some interaction with
> the hidden desktop.ini file in a folder. If hidden files are
> made viewable, you can see into files like that. desktop.ini
> can be viewed with Notepad. It could be that this involves
> shell32.dll, a file frequently referenced in a desktop.ini.
> The history of Windows, is it does not take kindly to theme
> edits, so normally the files involved with have some amount
> of armament to prevent this sort of thing. For example,
> a binary edit by a programmer, of shell32.dll, the system
> is going to fight that. On Windows 10, Windows Defender
> would likely shoot the application in the foot, if it tried
> that. Windows 7 just has spyware protection or something.
>
> Doing a name.exe.bak at this point, you have other things

Once your solved your problem and would like to do a really nice job on
folders with all sorts of options, try or buy

https://foldermarker.com/en/

I use it all the time and it is great, but it is not freeware.

Rene

Re: can't uninstall program

<tb7aa6$17546$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4503&group=alt.windows7.general#4503

From: Jo-A...@nowhere.com (Jo-Anne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:13:25 -0500
 by: Jo-Anne - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 22:13 UTC

On 7/19/2022 1:17 PM, Rene Lamontagne wrote:
> [...]
>> shell32.dll, a file frequently referenced in a desktop.ini.
>> The history of Windows, is it does not take kindly to theme
>> edits, so normally the files involved with have some amount
>> of armament to prevent this sort of thing. For example,
>> a binary edit by a programmer, of shell32.dll, the system
>> is going to fight that. On Windows 10, Windows Defender
>> would likely shoot the application in the foot, if it tried
>> that. Windows 7 just has spyware protection or something.
>>
>> Doing a name.exe.bak at this point, you have other things
>> to try first.
>>
>>     Paul
>
> Once your solved your problem and would like to do a really nice job on folders with all sorts of
> options, try or buy
>
> https://foldermarker.com/en/
>

> I use it all the time and it is great, but it is not freeware.

Actually, I was using the free version of Folder Marker. See
https://foldermarker.com/en/folder-marker-free/
That's the program whose update blacked out my computer screen.

--
Jo-Anne

Re: can't uninstall program

<tb7acr$17546$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4504&group=alt.windows7.general#4504

From: Jo-A...@nowhere.com (Jo-Anne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:14:51 -0500
 by: Jo-Anne - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 22:14 UTC

On 7/19/2022 12:05 PM, maury@invalid.com wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:07:22 -0500, Jo-Anne <Jo-Anne@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I was using a program that gave colors to folders. It wanted to update, and I said OK (after
>> creating a restore point); while trying to close some open files during the update, it turned my
>> screen black and froze it. I had to shut down the computer. When I brought it back up, I decided to
>> get rid of the program.
>>
>> However, when I went to Control Panel | Programs and Features, so I could uninstall it, I couldn't
>> find it in the list of programs. But it IS in Program Files (x86), along with several folders and
>> files associated with it.
>>
>> I was thinking of just changing the name of the exe program to name.exe.bak for now to make sure it
>> wouldn't affect anything else.
>>
>> Three questions:
>>
>> 1. Is this a reasonable approach?
>> 2. If so, and if there doesn't seem to be any problem after I do it, would it be OK to delete all
>> the files and folders associated with this program?
>> 3. Why would the .exe file not show up in Control Panel | Programs and Features?
>
> I always use a freebie sandbox to load new programs. If the program
> sucks, reboot and it's gone.

Thank you, Maury. I've never used a sandbox, but it's a good idea.

--
Jo-Anne

Re: can't uninstall program

<tb7b7c$177g2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4505&group=alt.windows7.general#4505

From: Jo-A...@nowhere.com (Jo-Anne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:29:00 -0500
 by: Jo-Anne - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 22:29 UTC

On 7/19/2022 12:07 PM, Paul wrote:
> [...]
> "registered", and how you can "make" it go back to Programs
> and Features. No idea.
>
> To mess with folders, might require some interaction with
> the hidden desktop.ini file in a folder. If hidden files are
> made viewable, you can see into files like that. desktop.ini
> can be viewed with Notepad. It could be that this involves
> shell32.dll, a file frequently referenced in a desktop.ini.
> The history of Windows, is it does not take kindly to theme
> edits, so normally the files involved with have some amount
> of armament to prevent this sort of thing. For example,
> a binary edit by a programmer, of shell32.dll, the system
> is going to fight that. On Windows 10, Windows Defender
> would likely shoot the application in the foot, if it tried
> that. Windows 7 just has spyware protection or something.
>
> Doing a name.exe.bak at this point, you have other things

Thank you, Paul. I tried to use RevoUninstaller, but it lists only the programs shown in Control
Panel | Programs and Features. I'll do a full backup right now and then try System Restore.

--
Jo-Anne

Re: can't uninstall program

<jjor48Fmem1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4506&group=alt.windows7.general#4506

From: rlam...@shaw.ca (Rene Lamontagne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:56:09 -0500
 by: Rene Lamontagne - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 22:56 UTC

On 2022-07-19 5:29 p.m., Jo-Anne wrote:
> [...]
>> can be viewed with Notepad. It could be that this involves
>> shell32.dll, a file frequently referenced in a desktop.ini.
>> The history of Windows, is it does not take kindly to theme
>> edits, so normally the files involved with have some amount
>> of armament to prevent this sort of thing. For example,
>> a binary edit by a programmer, of shell32.dll, the system
>> is going to fight that. On Windows 10, Windows Defender
>> would likely shoot the application in the foot, if it tried
>> that. Windows 7 just has spyware protection or something.
>>
>> Doing a name.exe.bak at this point, you have other things
>> to try first.
>>
>>     Paul
>

> Thank you, Paul. I tried to use RevoUninstaller, but it lists only the
> programs shown in Control Panel | Programs and Features. I'll do a full
> backup right now and then try System Restore.

I think I would try to install a fresh copy of the program to the same
folder then use unins001.exe from the program folder or Revo
Uninstaller to try and uninstall it again.

Rene

Re: can't uninstall program

<gsdedhh6vaej7tkjfkj6svs7u64l80m26i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4507&group=alt.windows7.general#4507

From: ken1...@invalid.net (KenW)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:01:17 -0600
 by: KenW - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 23:01 UTC

>I think I would try to install a fresh copy of the program to the same
>folder then use unins001.exe from the program folder or Revo
>Uninstaller to try and uninstall it again.
>
>Rene
+1 always a great choice.

KenW

Re: can't uninstall program

<tb7jts$17uoc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4511&group=alt.windows7.general#4511

From: Jo-A...@nowhere.com (Jo-Anne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 19:57:30 -0500
 by: Jo-Anne - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 00:57 UTC

On 7/19/2022 5:56 PM, Rene Lamontagne wrote:
> On 2022-07-19 5:29 p.m., Jo-Anne wrote:

>>> You could be half-installed.
>>>
>>> Under ideal circumstances, something like this might work.
>>>
>>>     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revo_Uninstaller
>>>
>>> But it really depends on what happened, and how far along it got.
>>>
>>> Since you set a Restore Point, you could roll back to before
>>> this happened, and the original version begging for an Update
>>> should still be there, right ?
>>>
>>> You can roll Restore Points backwards or forwards, but I've never
>>> tried running things that way. Usually, I take a system backwards
>>> and that's it. Any forward cases, I might set another Restore
>>> Point or something. (Restore Points loaded using Safe Mode,
>>> the change is permanent and the backwards/forwards is not
>>> offered from there. Only regular running mode allows
>>> backwards/forwards.)
>>>
>>> Some programs have a file such as "uninst" in the Program Files
>>> folder, intended for kicking off removal. If a .msi was installed,
>>> the system may have cached and kept a copy of the msi, and the installer
>>> logic is in there if the system needs it for install, repair,
>>> or removal.
>>>
>>> I don't understand the install process well enough, to guide
>>> any further than that. I still don't know how an install is
>>> "registered", and how you can "make" it go back to Programs
>>> and Features. No idea.
>>>
>>> To mess with folders, might require some interaction with
>>> the hidden desktop.ini file in a folder. If hidden files are
>>> made viewable, you can see into files like that. desktop.ini
>>> can be viewed with Notepad. It could be that this involves
>>> shell32.dll, a file frequently referenced in a desktop.ini.
>>> The history of Windows, is it does not take kindly to theme
>>> edits, so normally the files involved with have some amount
>>> of armament to prevent this sort of thing. For example,
>>> a binary edit by a programmer, of shell32.dll, the system
>>> is going to fight that. On Windows 10, Windows Defender
>>> would likely shoot the application in the foot, if it tried
>>> that. Windows 7 just has spyware protection or something.
>>>
>>> Doing a name.exe.bak at this point, you have other things
>>> to try first.
>>>
>>>     Paul
>>

>> Thank you, Paul. I tried to use RevoUninstaller, but it lists only the programs shown in Control
>> Panel | Programs and Features. I'll do a full backup right now and then try System Restore.
>>

> I think I would try to install a fresh copy of the program to the same folder then use
> unins001.exe  from the program folder or Revo Uninstaller to try and uninstall it again.
>
> Rene

Thank you, Rene. I did that, and it worked--for the most part. There's still a FolderMarker folder,
and in it are two other folders: icl (within which is a file named Everyday.icl) and Menu (which has
nothing in it). Do you think it's OK to delete the FolderMarker folder and its subfolders at this
point? I might consider installing the program again and would like to do a clean install.

--
Jo-Anne

Re: can't uninstall program

<jjp99aFofi2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4512&group=alt.windows7.general#4512

From: rlam...@shaw.ca (Rene Lamontagne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 21:57:46 -0500
 by: Rene Lamontagne - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 02:57 UTC

On 2022-07-19 7:57 p.m., Jo-Anne wrote:
> On 7/19/2022 5:56 PM, Rene Lamontagne wrote:

>>> Thank you, Paul. I tried to use RevoUninstaller, but it lists only
>>> the programs shown in Control Panel | Programs and Features. I'll do
>>> a full backup right now and then try System Restore.
>>>

>> I think I would try to install a fresh copy of the program to the same
>> folder then use unins001.exe  from the program folder or Revo
>> Uninstaller to try and uninstall it again.
>>
>> Rene
>>

> Thank you, Rene. I did that, and it worked--for the most part. There's
> still a FolderMarker folder, and in it are two other folders: icl
> (within which is a file named Everyday.icl) and Menu (which has nothing
> in it). Do you think it's OK to delete the FolderMarker folder and its
> subfolders at this point? I might consider installing the program again
> and would like to do a clean install.

Yes, you should now delete all folders and files pertaining to 'folder
marker' for a clean start in the future, .ici files are all icon files
such as everday.ici, Christmas.ici, glossy.ici, etc.

Rene

Re: can't uninstall program

<tb7r53$1bpf2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4513&group=alt.windows7.general#4513

From: Jo-A...@nowhere.com (Jo-Anne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 22:00:50 -0500
 by: Jo-Anne - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 03:00 UTC

On 7/19/2022 9:57 PM, Rene Lamontagne wrote:
> On 2022-07-19 7:57 p.m., Jo-Anne wrote:

>>> I think I would try to install a fresh copy of the program to the same folder then use
>>> unins001.exe  from the program folder or Revo Uninstaller to try and uninstall it again.
>>>
>>> Rene
>>>

>> Thank you, Rene. I did that, and it worked--for the most part. There's still a FolderMarker
>> folder, and in it are two other folders: icl (within which is a file named Everyday.icl) and Menu
>> (which has nothing in it). Do you think it's OK to delete the FolderMarker folder and its
>> subfolders at this point? I might consider installing the program again and would like to do a
>> clean install.
>>

> Yes, you should now delete all folders and files pertaining  to 'folder marker' for a clean start in
> the future, .ici files are all icon files such as everday.ici, Christmas.ici, glossy.ici, etc.
>
> Rene

Thank you, Rene. I'll do that. (I couldn't tell if the label was ici or icl...)

--
Jo-Anne

Re: can't uninstall program

<jjqh0oF4c6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4516&group=alt.windows7.general#4516

From: rlam...@shaw.ca (Rene Lamontagne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 09:15:51 -0500
 by: Rene Lamontagne - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 14:15 UTC

On 2022-07-19 10:00 p.m., Jo-Anne wrote:
> On 7/19/2022 9:57 PM, Rene Lamontagne wrote:

>>> Thank you, Rene. I did that, and it worked--for the most part.
>>> There's still a FolderMarker folder, and in it are two other folders:
>>> icl (within which is a file named Everyday.icl) and Menu (which has
>>> nothing in it). Do you think it's OK to delete the FolderMarker
>>> folder and its subfolders at this point? I might consider installing
>>> the program again and would like to do a clean install.
>>>

>> Yes, you should now delete all folders and files pertaining  to
>> 'folder marker' for a clean start in the future, .ici files are all
>> icon files such as everday.ici, Christmas.ici, glossy.ici, etc.
>>
>> Rene
>>

> Thank you, Rene. I'll do that. (I couldn't tell if the label was ici or
> icl...)

You are correct, the files are.icl, not .ici, these old eyes are
progressively getting worse, sorry for the wrong spelling.

Rene

Re: can't uninstall program

<jjtc9hFe2ngU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4523&group=alt.windows7.general#4523

From: rlam...@shaw.ca (Rene Lamontagne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 11:13:38 -0500
 by: Rene Lamontagne - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 16:13 UTC

On 2022-07-20 9:15 a.m., Rene Lamontagne wrote:
> On 2022-07-19 10:00 p.m., Jo-Anne wrote:

>>> Yes, you should now delete all folders and files pertaining  to
>>> 'folder marker' for a clean start in the future, .ici files are all
>>> icon files such as everday.ici, Christmas.ici, glossy.ici, etc.
>>>
>>> Rene
>>>

>> Thank you, Rene. I'll do that. (I couldn't tell if the label was ici
>> or icl...)
>>

> You are correct, the files are.icl, not .ici, these old eyes are
> progressively getting worse, sorry for the wrong spelling.
>
> Rene

Just for information, over the years I have been using this program I
have amassed the following categories, Some bought and some were
freebies from the company.

Main
Numbers
Years
ABC
Glossy colors
Glossy birthday
Glossy apps
Glossy ABC
Everyday 10
Colors
Additional

This is also my way to support the Ukraine battle against the terrible
war which is illegally carried out by Russians (Criminals).

FolderMarker is a small software company located in the Ukraine and
deserve our support, I have also donated some small donation to help in
their war effort.

Rene

Re: can't uninstall program

<tbc07u$2g0fo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4524&group=alt.windows7.general#4524

From: Jo-A...@nowhere.com (Jo-Anne)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 11:52:13 -0500
 by: Jo-Anne - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 16:52 UTC

On 7/21/2022 11:13 AM, Rene Lamontagne wrote:
> On 2022-07-20 9:15 a.m., Rene Lamontagne wrote:

>>> Thank you, Rene. I'll do that. (I couldn't tell if the label was ici or icl...)
>>>

>> You are correct, the files are.icl, not .ici, these old eyes are progressively getting worse,
>> sorry for the wrong spelling.
>>
>> Rene
>>

> Just for information, over the years I have been using this program I have amassed the following
> categories, Some bought and some were freebies from the company.
>
> Main
> Numbers
> Years
> ABC
> Glossy colors
> Glossy birthday
> Glossy apps
> Glossy ABC
> Everyday 10
> Colors
> Additional
>
> This is also my way to support the Ukraine battle against the terrible war which is illegally
> carried out by Russians (Criminals).
>
> FolderMarker is a small software company located in the Ukraine and deserve our support, I have also
> donated some small donation to help in their war effort.
>
> Rene

Thank you for the information, Rene. I had no idea the company was in Ukraine.The only thing I've
used so far is folder colors, which has been handy. I may install the free version again and send a
donation, since I don't think I need more than the colors.

--
Jo-Anne

Re: can't uninstall program

<tbmlio$1cc6m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=4552&group=alt.windows7.general#4552

From: seavie...@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 10:57:40 -0700
 by: tesla sTinker - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 17:57 UTC

delete it yourself.
Use this.

https://www.greatescapesdirect.com/2022/07/novirusthanks-smart-file-delete-1-10-3-crack-free-win-mac-2022/

On 7/19/2022 9:07 AM, Jo-Anne scribbled: