From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Why do Steve Scharf & Frank Slootweg whine like baby girls because they can't figure out how to search Usenet posts?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 23:02:01 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 03:02 UTC

Why do Steve Scharf & Frank Slootweg whine like baby girls because they
can't figure out how to search Usenet posts?

Jesus Christ. These people are fucking stupid.

sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com> wrote

> On 9/24/2023 1:24 PM, Frank Slootweg wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> I don't what "the last known good version of PulseSMS" is (I don't
>> think 'Wally J' (aka 'Arlen Holder') bothered to mention version
>> numbers), but apkpure.com has PulseSMS versions as 'old' as 5.5.2.2849
>> of (supposedly) Jul 16, 2021.
>
> Maple Media purchased Pulse SMS back in 2020 so the version you mention
> is too late.
>
> See
> <https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/10/29/it-looks-like-pulse-sms-has-been-bought-by-maple-media-get-ready-for-intrusive-ads/>.
> It's best to just avoid Pulse SMS. Just too risky.
>
> Cross-platform message integration and consolidation is appealing as
> long as it supports all the popular messaging systems and works on all
> popular platforms. Beeper is actually still free though they have said
> that a paid version will be coming sometime in 2023.
>
> Beeper (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) (all free)
> ------
> Whatsapp
> Facebook Messenger
> Twitter (X)
> iMessage
> SMS
> MMS
> Telegram
> Signal
> RCS
>
> Pulse SMS (Android (free), Mac, Windows (paid))
> ---------
> SMS
> MMS

Jesus Christ. After all these years, Steve is _still_ an utter moron.
So is Frank Slootweg. They are both idiot twins, based on their posts.

I already provided the link to the Usenet post that said what version was
the last known good version since we all talked about this in the past.

How stupid can they be that I have to spell everything out for them.

It's not so much they can't be troubled to click on the link provided.
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/OO-0G-_1qeU/m/Dt_cHlRuBAAJ>

It's that both Frank Slootweg and Steve Scharf _whine_ like little girls
that I only provided the link to the answer and not the exact answer.

WTF?
What grade are these little whiny babies in anyway?

Jesus Christ. After all these years, Steve is _still_ an utter moron.
So is Frank Slootweg. They are both idiot twins, based on their posts.

I already provided the link to the Usenet post that said what version was
the last known good version since we all talked about this in the past.

That Steve is completely ignorant of this information, even though it's not
only in this very thread - but - it's also easily found in a search, is
frustrating because Steve claims to be trying to help - but he's not.

Do a search for "last known good version pulse sms" in this newsgroup.
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/search?q=pulsesms%20last%20known%20good%20version>

This is verbatim - and I already gave this information - so it just proves
that both Frank Slootweg and Steve Scharf own the cognition of a child.

===< *cut below for the verbatim data from Dec 19, 2022* >===

"That last known good version of PulseSMS is (AFAIK) from October 27, 2020:
5.4.6.2816-2816_minAPI21 dated October 27, 2020 (no ads, klinker owned)

If you trust apkmirror, you can still get that last version here:
<https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/maple-media/pulse-smstablet-messenger/pulse-smstablet-messenger-5-4-6-2816-release/>

<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/OO-0G-_1qeU/m/Dt_cHlRuBAAJ>

===< *cut above for the verbatim data from Dec 19, 2022* >===

Since both Steve and Frank whine like little baby girls when they're
confronted with something as complicated as a link, let me test it.

APK certificate fingerprints
SHA-1: fd399c1feb229b445046fe2db4e0ad870bfde646
SHA-256: ae46e392acf14555cfdc2015f7bef1d1684f3f4fe3fd6f505629e918241b742e
Certificate: CN=Jake Klinker

sure looks good to me.
I'm sure in a future post, both Steve Scharf and Frank Slootweg will
complain that they can't find the last known good version of PulseSMS.

The proof is clear.
Neither Frank nor Steve is capable of leaning anything.

Both of them are stuck in the world of a five-year old who is incapable of
learning anything given what they proved to do in this very thread.

I'm sick of these utter morons - if they just shut the fuck up - instead of
complaining - they'd be fine as they'd just be stupid (like Carlos is).

But they whine like little girls that they can't figure out how to click on
a link that I already gave them - and which an _adult_ could figure out.

Re: Why do Steve Scharf & Frank Slootweg whine like baby girls because they can't figure out how to search Usenet posts?

<uesfli$1v7gr$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=45042&group=comp.mobile.android#45042

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 13:22:58 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 17:22 UTC

candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>> Upto now, he has used some 80 nyms. He used the 'Arlen Holder' one for
>> a relativily long time, so that's why we (YTIW) call him 'Arlen'.
>
> Makes sense.

If it takes someone more than five seconds to figure out my posts, when
they contain extremely specific details (such as those below)...

*They're morons*

<https://i.postimg.cc/Qd21dwVw/pulsesms01.jpg> PulseSMS was the best
<https://i.postimg.cc/3RdsFtgX/pulsesms02.jpg> Klinker sold to MapleMedia
<https://i.postimg.cc/1tjcm7KJ/pulsesms03.jpg> 5.4.6.2816 last known good version
<https://i.postimg.cc/nL8052Vj/pulsesms04.jpg> PulseSMS Max Image Size
<https://i.postimg.cc/ZR4jYqdJ/pulsesms05.jpg> PulseSMS last good version\

The reason the headers change is privacy.
These morons can't comprehend that the value is in the body.

Not in the wrapping paper.

Especially when most posters are using nyms such as "nospam" or you,
candycanearter07...

So please put your _adult_ brain in gear.
a. Recognize I care greatly about privacy.
b. Recognize I care greatly that people get the help they need
c. Recognize I write tutorials which the naysayers never do.

Be an adult.

That means you need to understand the motive.

The idiots like the ignorant iKooks can't comprehend any motive but that of
a child - but I'm hoping you aren't as child like as iKooks clearly are.

Are you?

How long would it take you to figure out these threads are all mine?
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/galaxya325g.11604613/recent-content>

Re: Why do Steve Scharf & Frank Slootweg whine like baby girls because they can't figure out how to search Usenet posts?

<ueshoe$1v9u6$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=45052&group=comp.mobile.android#45052

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 13:58:38 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 17:58 UTC

"Carlos E. R." <robin_listas@es.invalid> wrote

> I have many more on my desktop machine, fewer on this laptop.

They're random, Carlos.
It's a dictionary lookup.
I don't even have a newsreader, Carlos.
It's all based on telnet scripts mostly written by Marek Novotny (RIP).

I used to scrape real addresses from the Internet but now they're
completely random - every header is completely random, Carlos.

The script ties the header to the topic and newsgroup but I don't even know
what the random nym is at the time I post any new topic, Carlos.

I could know - if I looked - but the value of the gift isn't in the pretty
wrapping paper - Carlos.

It's in the value of the gift of the package (e.g., a tutorial), Carlos.

When you figure that out, let me know and I'll start treating you like an
adult since Usenet is water under the bridge, Carlos.

Hell... if Snit started acting like an adult - I'd treat him as an adult.
That's never going to happen though. Same with Alan Baker.

So they get the honor (along with Joerg Lorenz & Rod Speed) of my killfile.
But you, Carlos - I don't plonk you.

If you act like an adult, I will treat you like an adult.
The first adult act from you is to understand the sensible logic below.

1. I care very greatly (more so than most) about privacy on the Internet.
(If you don't know that by now - you don't own adult cognitive skills.)

2. I care very greatly (more so than most) about accuracy in my posts.
(If you don't know that by now - you don't own adult cognitive skills.)

3. I care very greatly (more so than most) about fully documenting links.
(If you don't know that by now - you don't own adult cognitive skills.)

4. I care very greatly (more so than most) about adding detailed images.
(If you don't know that by now - you don't own adult cognitive skills.)

5. I care very greatly (more so than most) about writing useful tutorials.
(If you don't know that by now - you don't own adult cognitive skills.)

6. I care very greatly (more so than most) about adding detailed answers.
(If you don't know that by now - you don't own adult cognitive skills.)

7. Many of the privacy-based Usenet servers are slowly shutting down.
(If you don't know that by now - you don't own adult cognitive skills.)

8. Hence, the need for changing the Usenet nntp server changes with that.
(If you don't know that by now - you don't own adult cognitive skills.)

9. However, I will help anyone who acts like an adult - by adding VALUE!
(If you don't know that by now - you don't own adult cognitive skills.)

10. Where what matters is the ADDED VALUE (and not meaningless wrappers).
(If you don't know that by now - you don't own adult cognitive skills.)

Having explained that, I am fully aware most of you on this ng are here for
your own personal amusement - where - to you - all you care are about
headers (because almost none of you can add any value to the topics).