From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: How fantastically stupid can Steve Scharf and Frank Slootweg possibly be?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 21:32:36 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 01:32 UTC

sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com> wrote

> LOL, he has so many aliases, to bypass people's filters, that you'd be
> hard-pressed to keep track!

Jesus Christ - Steve - you are a fucking idiot. Seriously. You're a moron.

First off, Steve is an idiot because the purpose of changing headers is
privacy. If Steve doesn't know I care greatly about privacy - he's a moron.

The wrapping paper is meaningless in a Usenet post. The value is not in
the headers. The value is in the body of the message - and I add value.

I add TONS and TONS and TONS and TONs and TONs of value.
Just search for "Tutorial" for scores of very detailed value, you morons.

Not one of these utter morons have _ever_ written and posted a tutorial.
People as clearly stupid as Frank Slootweg and Steve Sharf make me sick.

They're both imbeciles.

Second, anyone who takes more than five seconds to figure out my posts, and
then claims they're a genius for figuring them out - is a DK imbecile.

Seriously.

I post the URLs to my tutorials on XDA Developers' web sites, for God's
sake with screenshots that can't be anyone else's but mine for God's sake.
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/galaxya325g.11604613/recent-content>

I state I live in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
I state my phone. How I got it. My T-Mobile bill.
And so on.

And then these utter morons claim they're geniuses for figuring me out.
WTF?

Who, on earth, is _that_ stupid?
Seriously.

Hell, I post the screenshots to my phone setup which is unique to me!
<https://i.postimg.cc/yx1yKMTJ/roaming-shortcut.jpg>

And then you have these uneducated morons like Frank Slootweg and Steve
jumping up with glee that they "figured out" what was never hidden.

Seriously - how fantastically stupid are these morons like Steve & Frank?
You tell me.

Re: How fantastically stupid can Steve Scharf and Frank Slootweg possibly be?

<uer0sl$1oi5u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=45015&group=comp.mobile.android#45015

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: How fantastically stupid can Steve Scharf and Frank Slootweg
possibly be?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 21:04:37 -0700
 by: Alan - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 04:04 UTC

On 2023-09-24 18:32, Wally J wrote:
> sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com> wrote
>
>> LOL, he has so many aliases, to bypass people's filters, that you'd be
>> hard-pressed to keep track!
>
> Jesus Christ - Steve - you are a fucking idiot. Seriously. You're a moron.
>
> First off, Steve is an idiot because the purpose of changing headers is
> privacy. If Steve doesn't know I care greatly about privacy - he's a moron.

First off, your privacy is not at risk if you just stuck to one posting nym.

> The wrapping paper is meaningless in a Usenet post. The value is not in
> the headers. The value is in the body of the message - and I add value.

Second off, people are allowed to decide for themselves if you "add
value" or not.

Re: How fantastically stupid can Steve Scharf and Frank Slootweg possibly be?

<uesfa6$1v72r$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=45040&group=comp.mobile.android#45040

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 13:16:53 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 17:16 UTC

sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com> wrote

> It's kind of sad since occasionally he was able to provide some helpful
> advice and about � of his posts were accurate. If he changed his
> attitude, and was more careful about researching subjects before posting
> then he could be an asset to these groups.

Steve,

What's sad is _you_ used to be useful, years ago, particularly on the a.h.r
group (e.g., you turned me on to the Pool Guys in Saratoga for chlorine).

Even Frank Slootweg has once (in an entire decade!) provided useful
information (in that case, about smb "clients" on Android with Windows).

All my posts are accurate, by the way, almost 100% - you just don't _like_
the facts (e.g., my T-Mobile signal is great in the Santa Cruz Mountains).
<https://i.postimg.cc/Gtywwn8f/signal01.jpg> cell signal strength graph
<https://i.postimg.cc/xCbVQ2pj/signal02.jpg> cell signal strength graph
<https://i.postimg.cc/CKFhMZtS/signal03.jpg> celltower realtime location
<https://i.postimg.cc/q7JjJ77g/signal04.jpg> Wifi & cellular debugging
<https://i.postimg.cc/4xgmTTgm/wifi01.jpg> graphical radio debuggers
<https://i.postimg.cc/Hn05bQwG/wifi02.jpg> Wi-Fi & cellular utilities
<https://i.postimg.cc/fLC4zcm6/wifi04.jpg> Many signal strength apps
<https://i.postimg.cc/nrFx476v/wifi05.jpg> Wi-Fi basic settings

So please be careful when you say 3/4 of my facts aren't accurate when what
you mean is you don't _like_ 3/4 of the accurate facts that I provide.

And man oh man - do I provide _super accurate facts_ Steve. Like no other!
<https://i.postimg.cc/Qd21dwVw/pulsesms01.jpg> PulseSMS was the best
<https://i.postimg.cc/3RdsFtgX/pulsesms02.jpg> Klinker sold to MapleMedia
<https://i.postimg.cc/1tjcm7KJ/pulsesms03.jpg> 5.4.6.2816 last known good version
<https://i.postimg.cc/nL8052Vj/pulsesms04.jpg> PulseSMS Max Image Size
<https://i.postimg.cc/ZR4jYqdJ/pulsesms05.jpg> PulseSMS last good version

I'm one in a million Steve. I'm super smart. Extremely well educated.
And I'm on Usenet (where most are like Carlos/nospam - i.e., idiots/liars).
<https://i.postimg.cc/zD0CDJZz/printing01.jpg> Android10 ConnectionPrefs
<https://i.postimg.cc/xdvmwQ3S/printing02.jpg> ConnectionPrefs > Printing
<https://i.postimg.cc/PxdDh7Sv/printing03.jpg> Search > Print > Services
<https://i.postimg.cc/pTkFdBSG/printing04.jpg> ? > Print > Documentation
<https://i.postimg.cc/5N8c5d9T/printing05.jpg> Added free IPP print apps
<https://i.postimg.cc/Y9TVg85t/printing06.jpg> 11 print services on
<https://i.postimg.cc/FzmF5wYr/printing07.jpg> Shortcut to print settings
<https://i.postimg.cc/DZJprj3b/printing08.jpg> PrintBot static printer
<https://i.postimg.cc/wjqWfTdz/printing09.jpg> PDF > Open with PrintBot
<https://i.postimg.cc/2530Yc6X/printing10.jpg> Drat! It uses the net :(
<https://i.postimg.cc/6qRSK6WY/printing11.jpg> Turn CUPS print server on
<https://i.postimg.cc/9fMnMYX4/printing12.jpg> CUPS wants to use port 631
<https://i.postimg.cc/FHq36MS4/printing13.jpg> Text Reflow option
<https://i.postimg.cc/bYS12Dqm/printing15.jpg> HP uses port 9100
<https://i.postimg.cc/L5Pfd7xc/printing14.jpg> Lets Print Droid icon
<https://i.postimg.cc/L4YqhR1P/printing16.jpg> removed
<https://i.postimg.cc/qq3fY3qT/printing17.jpg> Printer port scan (all ports)

Both of us lived & worked in the Silicon Valley for decades, Steve.

However, I'm also completely _different_ from you Steve - and also similar.

We're both highly educated, for example, where I happen to have higher
degrees than you (yes, I have your resume as it's a matter of public record
given your employment) - but we're not uneducated like the iKooks all are.

Hell, most of the iKooks don't even have a high-school diploma, Steve.

But I'm clearly far better educated than you are, and in highly technical
fields, although you too are an EE so we both have that similar background.

We both worked in extremely technical fields for decades in the Silicon
Valley - but you're a political and I'm the furthest thing from that.

I give everything away for free - and I don't shill like you do.
<https://i.postimg.cc/t4CRQzbN/naturemap01.jpg> Populating hiking folder

I care that people get the truth (which is why I show the iKooks for what
they are) and I care very much by writing tutorials to help them do what I
can do.

You care more about promoting your Google document (which isn't bad - but
which you don't fix enough - not so much in the iPhone part - but your
Android parts are lacking in some respects which you haven't fixed).

But at least we're similar in that you promote your extensive Google
document just as I promote my extensive

Where you are incredibly stupid though, Steve, is you act like the iKooks
in that you declare like a little girl screaming out with glee that you
"figured out" my posts - which were never hidden in the first place.
<https://i.postimg.cc/9fmLBPYD/onoff01.jpg> Shortcut to turn phone off
<https://i.postimg.cc/MTXtCW4x/onoff02.jpg> Test your custom Shortcuts

Jesus Christ. If you can't tell these are from me, you're an idiot.
<https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/galaxya325g.11604613/recent-content>

And if you can't tell these are from me, you're a moron, Steve.
<https://i.postimg.cc/28324Hdp/devopt01.jpg> Settings > Developer options
<https://i.postimg.cc/PrqFSfjR/devopt02.jpg> Useful devoptions switches
<https://i.postimg.cc/7LzRSBkP/devopt03.jpg> More devoptions switches
<https://i.postimg.cc/DZFxLn65/devopt04.jpg> Even more devoptions switches
<https://i.postimg.cc/3N8zZ1vt/devopt05.jpg> Turning Developer Options on
<https://i.postimg.cc/jSB0rypj/devopt06.jpg> Press Build number 7 times
<https://i.postimg.cc/59zcmYFd/devopt07.jpg> Show Refresh Rate = on

Same with Frank Slootweg who thinks he too is an utter genius for figuring
out that nobody but me organizes their phone like I do, Steve.
<https://i.postimg.cc/rwxzyFdM/adinspector01.jpg> AppHub by T-Mobile 2T/2A
<https://i.postimg.cc/YSD5JQp9/adinspector02.jpg> Audio Recorder 2T/0A
<https://i.postimg.cc/3Nmz4624/adinspector03.jpg> Calculator 0T/1A
<https://i.postimg.cc/13BhrL2D/adinspector04.jpg> AccuWeather 6T/2A
<https://i.postimg.cc/hjHHGgQR/adinspector05.jpg> T-Mobile Devce Manager 2T/1A
<https://i.postimg.cc/zGJ4vxvv/adinspector06.jpg> GSAM Battery Monitor 2T/2A
<https://i.postimg.cc/02GL9T8h/adinspector07.jpg> MCM Client 3T/1A
<https://i.postimg.cc/KzwygBVV/adinspector08.jpg> Nova7 2T/0A
<https://i.postimg.cc/fRBp9YSK/adinspector09.jpg> Tor Browser 2T/0A
<https://i.postimg.cc/nzsyZMz1/adinspector10.jpg> Uno Calc 2T/0A

So cut the crap by acting like you're a genius for figuring out what was
never hidden, which is the headers I obfuscate for privacy reasons.
<https://i.postimg.cc/Rh87RNrV/macaddr02.jpg> Random MAC on every connect
<https://i.postimg.cc/SRRXtvKh/adb16.jpg> Android 12 Wireless Pairing
<https://i.postimg.cc/wvsbcNBz/scrcpy05.jpg> Drag APK from Windows
<https://i.postimg.cc/hjkVFyqJ/scrcpy07.jpg> Android mnt as drive letter
<https://i.postimg.cc/9FJMKYch/scrcpy21.jpg> Windows Drive: === Android
<https://i.postimg.cc/XY3qSqKC/vysor04.jpg> Vysor ADB USB setup switches
<https://i.postimg.cc/BvJdKWzt/webdav06.jpg> Both sdcards mounted
<https://i.postimg.cc/nchSVcmS/vysor30.jpg> Static/Reserved IP address

For you to claim it's to elude filters just shows you are an idiot, Steve.
When it wouldn't take an _adult_ more than five seconds to figure it out.

I care about privacy.

Re: How fantastically stupid can Steve Scharf and Frank Slootweg possibly be?

<uetnfo$20ndu$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=45082&group=comp.mobile.android#45082

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 00:42:32 -0400
 by: Wally J - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 04:42 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote

> Hell, I post the screenshots to my phone setup which is unique to me!
> <https://i.postimg.cc/yx1yKMTJ/roaming-shortcut.jpg>
>
> And then you have these uneducated morons like Frank Slootweg and Steve
> jumping up with glee that they "figured out" what was never hidden.
>
> Seriously - how fantastically stupid are these morons like Steve & Frank?
> You tell me.

I just posted these screenshots to help someone on a rooted Android...
<https://i.postimg.cc/k5F8sLbc/filesys01.jpg> Starting WebDAV servers
<https://i.postimg.cc/RZtw6WC2/filesys02.jpg> Mount Android system filesys
<https://i.postimg.cc/Zngy0SGT/filesys03.jpg> Look at /etc/resolv.conf
<https://i.postimg.cc/nzFmPTKt/filesys04.jpg> Can use the command line
<https://i.postimg.cc/PJF1ZZwn/filesys05.jpg> Look at the dnsproxy file

I'm waiting for the morons like Alan Baker, Steve Sharf & Frank Slootweg to
jump up and down screaming with little-girl joyous glee that they figured
me out from my posts.

What dismays me is that they actually think they're utter geniuses when
they do that especially when half the time they're claiming someone else is
me (which Frank Slootweg is particularly prone to do).

It's funny when Frank does that because he, of all people, says he ran an
NNTP server - so it shows that he learned nothing of it from doing that.