<Tazman> damn my office is cold. <Tazman> need a hot secretary to warm it up. -- Seen on #Linux

devel / comp.theory / gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats, republicans, cia, fbi

SubjectAuthor
* gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats,Philip White
`* gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats,Philip White
 `* gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats,Philip White
  `* gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats,Philip White
   `* gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats,Philip White
    `- gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats,Philip White

1
gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats, republicans, cia, fbi

<c09f8541-1ac7-4a95-91f3-1667181cef2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=45886&group=comp.theory#45886

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 08:43:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats,
republicans, cia, fbi
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip White)
 by: Philip White - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 15:43 UTC

0 x 10000000

Pedo.

Cost-benefit.

Asymmetric preparedness.

Unpopularity proof, period.

Doesn't give either of us pause.

Halt button possession.

Bye!

Re: gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats, republicans, cia, fbi

<f34470e4-0fd9-49ad-98a0-97a65ebeb2edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=45887&group=comp.theory#45887

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 09:33:07 -0700 (PDT)
republicans, cia, fbi
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip White)
 by: Philip White - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 16:33 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 11:43:47 AM UTC-4, Philip White wrote:
> 0 x 10000000
>
> Pedo.
>
> Cost-benefit.
>
> Asymmetric preparedness.
>
> Unpopularity proof, period.
>
> Doesn't give either of us pause.
>
> Halt button possession.
>
> Bye!

I predict up to 10 more chokings in the next 6 months.

Let's see if your claimed political mommies and daddies can actually afford it/you this time.

I wonder which of my bad-guy readers will die next, and how they will explain it? My fault, their fault...unlikely to stop unless...? Caused by...? My special physics powers, did they say, or simply my protests about your conduct, adjudicated as true by people who don't talk to you? My conduct is adjudicated as OK by people who are *correct*, nothing I do is ever illegal, I am fair, I am ready to talk. I win the debate in the eyes of the truth-knowing, every time.

Whatever. I am a little bit irritated by the brief theft of my wallet today, but just as it doesn't give the bad guys pause as they lose their backers to death and financial ruin, it doesn't give me pause if I get a little irritated and lose a personal possession every now and again. At least it's plenty of justice, and I have every excuse to fight back. If it continues for the next 20 years I won't sweat it that much, I'm very used to it. I will definitely not back down unless it seems to have stopped permanently, and my anticipation is, that won't be for several more years, and I mind, but I don't care that much. It's a terribly bad investment, but not one made by me, and I don't care that much.

Re: gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats, republicans, cia, fbi

<5b1a818d-f81b-4119-b9f7-b4212ee7e847n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=45888&group=comp.theory#45888

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 09:36:07 -0700 (PDT)
republicans, cia, fbi
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip White)
 by: Philip White - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 16:36 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 12:33:09 PM UTC-4, Philip White wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 11:43:47 AM UTC-4, Philip White wrote:
> > 0 x 10000000
> >
> > Pedo.
> >
> > Cost-benefit.
> >
> > Asymmetric preparedness.
> >
> > Unpopularity proof, period.
> >
> > Doesn't give either of us pause.
> >
> > Halt button possession.
> >
> > Bye!
> I predict up to 10 more chokings in the next 6 months.
>
> Let's see if your claimed political mommies and daddies can actually afford it/you this time.
>
> I wonder which of my bad-guy readers will die next, and how they will explain it? My fault, their fault...unlikely to stop unless...? Caused by...? My special physics powers, did they say, or simply my protests about your conduct, adjudicated as true by people who don't talk to you? My conduct is adjudicated as OK by people who are *correct*, nothing I do is ever illegal, I am fair, I am ready to talk. I win the debate in the eyes of the truth-knowing, every time.
>
> Whatever. I am a little bit irritated by the brief theft of my wallet today, but just as it doesn't give the bad guys pause as they lose their backers to death and financial ruin, it doesn't give me pause if I get a little irritated and lose a personal possession every now and again. At least it's plenty of justice, and I have every excuse to fight back. If it continues for the next 20 years I won't sweat it that much, I'm very used to it. I will definitely not back down unless it seems to have stopped permanently, and my anticipation is, that won't be for several more years, and I mind, but I don't care that much. It's a terribly bad investment, but not one made by me, and I don't care that much.

I am just unpopular, hunted by pedo-stalkers, and willing and able to fight back part-time. I do nothing wrong and am likely to make a friend someday.. Even if I don't, at least I'll have my health, the joy of consciousness and thinking, the moral high ground, my self-esteem, enough money to eat and sleep comfortably, and a pleasant enough life of activities. I would really prefer to have friends and get a date, and that's a big goal for me in the future, when I can move to a sane geographic location. At a minimum, I have won the battle to not die and not be harassed too much...the bad guys can't take it as much any more, they're determined not to stop like rigor mortis, but they can't keep it up with the intensity that they used to, they lost too much, it was a bad investment that hurt their won "poli-kids," and they know it. It makes no difference to me, I am not one of you, I don't belong to this community and I see now that I was always rejected by the prejudiced pedo-stalkers of Virginia. It was never my moral or character problem, it was just my perceptiveness problem.

Re: gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats, republicans, cia, fbi

<9d0b1b92-4cac-44b5-a51a-ec7930d2e865n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=45889&group=comp.theory#45889

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 09:36:51 -0700 (PDT)
republicans, cia, fbi
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip White)

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 12:36:08 PM UTC-4, Philip White wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 12:33:09 PM UTC-4, Philip White wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 11:43:47 AM UTC-4, Philip White wrote:
> > > 0 x 10000000
> > >
> > > Pedo.
> > >
> > > Cost-benefit.
> > >
> > > Asymmetric preparedness.
> > >
> > > Unpopularity proof, period.
> > >
> > > Doesn't give either of us pause.
> > >
> > > Halt button possession.
> > >
> > > Bye!
> > I predict up to 10 more chokings in the next 6 months.
> >
> > Let's see if your claimed political mommies and daddies can actually afford it/you this time.
> >
> > I wonder which of my bad-guy readers will die next, and how they will explain it? My fault, their fault...unlikely to stop unless...? Caused by...? My special physics powers, did they say, or simply my protests about your conduct, adjudicated as true by people who don't talk to you? My conduct is adjudicated as OK by people who are *correct*, nothing I do is ever illegal, I am fair, I am ready to talk. I win the debate in the eyes of the truth-knowing, every time.
> >
> > Whatever. I am a little bit irritated by the brief theft of my wallet today, but just as it doesn't give the bad guys pause as they lose their backers to death and financial ruin, it doesn't give me pause if I get a little irritated and lose a personal possession every now and again. At least it's plenty of justice, and I have every excuse to fight back. If it continues for the next 20 years I won't sweat it that much, I'm very used to it. I will definitely not back down unless it seems to have stopped permanently, and my anticipation is, that won't be for several more years, and I mind, but I don't care that much. It's a terribly bad investment, but not one made by me, and I don't care that much.
> I am just unpopular, hunted by pedo-stalkers, and willing and able to fight back part-time. I do nothing wrong and am likely to make a friend someday. Even if I don't, at least I'll have my health, the joy of consciousness and thinking, the moral high ground, my self-esteem, enough money to eat and sleep comfortably, and a pleasant enough life of activities. I would really prefer to have friends and get a date, and that's a big goal for me in the future, when I can move to a sane geographic location. At a minimum, I have won the battle to not die and not be harassed too much...the bad guys can't take it as much any more, they're determined not to stop like rigor mortis, but they can't keep it up with the intensity that they used to, they lost too much, it was a bad investment that hurt their won "poli-kids," and they know it. It makes no difference to me, I am not one of you, I don't belong to this community and I see now that I was always rejected by the prejudiced pedo-stalkers of Virginia. It was never my moral or character problem, it was just my perceptiveness problem.

* own, not won.

Re: gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats, republicans, cia, fbi

<a81cdf5a-5e59-4050-afe5-a1ec8e0497b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=45890&group=comp.theory#45890

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 09:45:47 -0700 (PDT)
republicans, cia, fbi
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip White)
 by: Philip White - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 16:45 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 12:36:53 PM UTC-4, Philip White wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 12:36:08 PM UTC-4, Philip White wrote:

> > > I predict up to 10 more chokings in the next 6 months.
> > >
> > > Let's see if your claimed political mommies and daddies can actually afford it/you this time.
> > >
> > > I wonder which of my bad-guy readers will die next, and how they will explain it? My fault, their fault...unlikely to stop unless...? Caused by....? My special physics powers, did they say, or simply my protests about your conduct, adjudicated as true by people who don't talk to you? My conduct is adjudicated as OK by people who are *correct*, nothing I do is ever illegal, I am fair, I am ready to talk. I win the debate in the eyes of the truth-knowing, every time.
> > >
> > > Whatever. I am a little bit irritated by the brief theft of my wallet today, but just as it doesn't give the bad guys pause as they lose their backers to death and financial ruin, it doesn't give me pause if I get a little irritated and lose a personal possession every now and again. At least it's plenty of justice, and I have every excuse to fight back. If it continues for the next 20 years I won't sweat it that much, I'm very used to it. I will definitely not back down unless it seems to have stopped permanently, and my anticipation is, that won't be for several more years, and I mind, but I don't care that much. It's a terribly bad investment, but not one made by me, and I don't care that much.
> > I am just unpopular, hunted by pedo-stalkers, and willing and able to fight back part-time. I do nothing wrong and am likely to make a friend someday. Even if I don't, at least I'll have my health, the joy of consciousness and thinking, the moral high ground, my self-esteem, enough money to eat and sleep comfortably, and a pleasant enough life of activities. I would really prefer to have friends and get a date, and that's a big goal for me in the future, when I can move to a sane geographic location. At a minimum, I have won the battle to not die and not be harassed too much...the bad guys can't take it as much any more, they're determined not to stop like rigor mortis, but they can't keep it up with the intensity that they used to, they lost too much, it was a bad investment that hurt their won "poli-kids," and they know it. It makes no difference to me, I am not one of you, I don't belong to this community and I see now that I was always rejected by the prejudiced pedo-stalkers of Virginia. It was never my moral or character problem, it was just my perceptiveness problem.
> * own, not won.

Biden said "Philip White is Hitler, yes, he should have been molested/raped and/or killed when he was 10." The problem is, that is factually false, I am not Hitler, I am a very good person, and on any reasonable "Hiterlian-ness scale," I am less Hiterlian by far than Joe Biden himself. If I were a "Hitler figure" and living in this community, I would very likely be involved in highly illegal crimes that would cause people to die or suffer, I would be speaking out about hate, I would have probably caused some illegal deaths of *innocent* people with unusual means not related to support-reducing protests for active criminals who somehow have acquired a little security, and after a certain amount of time, it would very likely not be illegal for a state or local police officer to shoot me in the head and kill me, and that would happen if I kept it up, anywhere in the USA, and it would be just for me to be killed if I were *actually* a right-wing extremist who worked to illegally kill innocent people who had done nothing wrong.

Re: gabby giffords, blm, israel, ukraine, biden, pelosi, decmorats, republicans, cia, fbi

<a88f7735-0fcd-49fd-ac77-b4ace8ca75acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=45891&group=comp.theory#45891

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 09:46:40 -0700 (PDT)
republicans, cia, fbi
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip White)
 by: Philip White - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 16:46 UTC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 12:45:49 PM UTC-4, Philip White wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 12:36:53 PM UTC-4, Philip White wrote:

> > > I am just unpopular, hunted by pedo-stalkers, and willing and able to fight back part-time. I do nothing wrong and am likely to make a friend someday. Even if I don't, at least I'll have my health, the joy of consciousness and thinking, the moral high ground, my self-esteem, enough money to eat and sleep comfortably, and a pleasant enough life of activities. I would really prefer to have friends and get a date, and that's a big goal for me in the future, when I can move to a sane geographic location. At a minimum, I have won the battle to not die and not be harassed too much...the bad guys can't take it as much any more, they're determined not to stop like rigor mortis, but they can't keep it up with the intensity that they used to, they lost too much, it was a bad investment that hurt their won "poli-kids," and they know it. It makes no difference to me, I am not one of you, I don't belong to this community and I see now that I was always rejected by the prejudiced pedo-stalkers of Virginia. It was never my moral or character problem, it was just my perceptiveness problem.
> > * own, not won.
> Biden said "Philip White is Hitler, yes, he should have been molested/raped and/or killed when he was 10." The problem is, that is factually false, I am not Hitler, I am a very good person, and on any reasonable "Hiterlian-ness scale," I am less Hiterlian by far than Joe Biden himself. If I were a "Hitler figure" and living in this community, I would very likely be involved in highly illegal crimes that would cause people to die or suffer, I would be speaking out about hate, I would have probably caused some illegal deaths of *innocent* people with unusual means not related to support-reducing protests for active criminals who somehow have acquired a little security, and after a certain amount of time, it would very likely not be illegal for a state or local police officer to shoot me in the head and kill me, and that would happen if I kept it up, anywhere in the USA, and it would be just for me to be killed if I were *actually* a right-wing extremist who worked to illegally kill innocent people who had done nothing wrong.

* against active criminals