From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: whatsapp account if the phone has no sim
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 00:53:33 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 04:53 UTC

micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote

> Can somone get a whatsapp account if the phone has no sim?

I'm working on a tutorial for using telegram without a mothership account.
<https://t.me/s/pilotblog>

Hence, I was recently looking up how to get a telegram account without a
SIM so this may apply (as I want to see "Media too large" videos that are
on telegram such as those at Denys Davydov and similar sites on the war).
<https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov>
<https://www.youtube.com/@RFU>
etc.

As such, I'm in an extremely rough draft stage on that tutorial,
which means it's only a collection of snippets from various references.

However...
Some of these references mentioned whatsapp is similar to telegram (AIR).

https://www.techbout.com/telegram-without-phone-number-57005/
https://screenrant.com/telegram-sign-up-without-sim-card-how/
https://screenrant.com/can-you-use-telegram-without-phone-number/
https://www.cravingtech.com/how-to-create-a-telegram-account-without-a-phone.html
https://superuser.com/questions/1729903/install-telegram-on-pc-without-ever-installing-it-on-mobile-phone
etc.
--
No sense doing any work on Usenet if the answer isn't auto-archived.