You're already carrying the sphere!

devel / comp.theory / Re: cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, france

SubjectAuthor
* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip White
`* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, franceMan of Your dreams
 +* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 |`- cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 +* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 |`* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 | `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 |  `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 |   `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 |    `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 |     `- cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 +* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 |`- cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
 `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
  `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
   `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
    `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
     `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
      `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
       `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
        +* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francewij
        |`- cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francewij
        `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
         `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
          `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
           +* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francewij
           |`- cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francewij
           `* cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
            `- cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, francePhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White

Pages:12
Re: cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, france

<ca791274-492e-4f1a-b08e-fd54db4e260dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47106&group=comp.theory#47106

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 17:23:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, france
From: wynii...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Wed, 3 May 2023 00:23 UTC

On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 8:09:35 AM UTC+8, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 7:29:41 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:

> > > https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/02/us/henryetta-oklahoma-seven-bodies-found-tuesday/index.html
> > >
> > > This is a sad story, but at the same time, I can't help but feel like I'm reading something that sounds like a citizen of Afghanistan who had previously supported terrorism who is now saying, "Well, you know, maybe we should *consider* ending our support for terroristic activities as a country.." The death of any child is sad, but I feel like I'm reading about a highly under-educated foreign country that is mourning its citizens lost to the citizens' misplaced faith in political extremism, not about American citizens.
> > I was referring to, "I'm lost" = "Im[perfect] lost."
> Probably, fiction is not going to be lucrative enough. If I made $50 / story / day, I would only make $250 per week. I can't use blogs, so I'm probably stuck.
>
> What should I do?? I guess I will just "wait for a contact." It is going to be a very boring, lonely, unpleasant wait. I am very devastated to have been treated this way, I should not be a slave, and I am still in need of being comforted by someone who would tell me that they are sorry about what happened to me. I am sad. I am not feeling generous. I guess I will just have to wait some more long, agonizing nights, for someone to finally do the right thing and speak to me about my liberation.
>
> Please help me, again. The NSA tried to murder me and tortured me, there is nothing else I can try or do. Academic STEM has not really supported me either.
>
> -Philip

Click here to read the complete article
Re: cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, france

<87702ea6-e73e-4d77-b4cf-78bf596fc69fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47107&group=comp.theory#47107

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 17:45:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: wynii...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Wed, 3 May 2023 00:45 UTC

On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 8:23:49 AM UTC+8, wij wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 8:09:35 AM UTC+8, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:

> > > I was referring to, "I'm lost" = "Im[perfect] lost."
> > Probably, fiction is not going to be lucrative enough. If I made $50 / story / day, I would only make $250 per week. I can't use blogs, so I'm probably stuck.
> >
> > What should I do?? I guess I will just "wait for a contact." It is going to be a very boring, lonely, unpleasant wait. I am very devastated to have been treated this way, I should not be a slave, and I am still in need of being comforted by someone who would tell me that they are sorry about what happened to me. I am sad. I am not feeling generous. I guess I will just have to wait some more long, agonizing nights, for someone to finally do the right thing and speak to me about my liberation.
> >
> > Please help me, again. The NSA tried to murder me and tortured me, there is nothing else I can try or do. Academic STEM has not really supported me either.
> >
> > -Philip
> Hmm, true, I am more concerned of the so-called fiction... But I don't think
> the gold of the mercenaries can be easily exposed. What is the right tool for
> the wound? Hunting the shooter for the bleeding wound is ridiculous. Anyway,
> we have got the chart of the treasure revealed in Experiment-119. It is just
> that one step...

Click here to read the complete article
Re: cia, congress, uk, turkey, hcpd, va state police, france

<47cfe1ab-129e-404d-ad07-18ee4bcadec0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47108&group=comp.theory#47108

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 18:46:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White)
 by: Philip \Totally Sing - Wed, 3 May 2023 01:46 UTC

<3c7fac76-0583-46ce-b337-24382c5134abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47109&group=comp.theory#47109

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 18:54:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White)
 by: Philip \Totally Sing - Wed, 3 May 2023 01:54 UTC