God requireth not a uniformity of religion. -- Roger Williams

devel / comp.theory / Unfortunately, I'm back. Reddit is gaslighting me.

SubjectAuthor
* Unfortunately, I'm back. Reddit is gaslighting me.Philip J. White
+* Unfortunately, I'm back. Reddit is gaslighting me.Philip J. White
|`- Unfortunately, I'm back. Reddit is gaslighting me.Philip J. White
`- Unfortunately, I'm back. Reddit is gaslighting me.Zach

1
Unfortunately, I'm back. Reddit is gaslighting me.

<ab9872ba-a3a8-4326-ad31-fb0c8cc4996fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47300&group=comp.theory#47300

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 12:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Unfortunately, I'm back. Reddit is gaslighting me.
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 17 May 2023 19:06 UTC

I have been banned from Reddit for 3 days, for threatening violence, which I did not do. While denying that I had threatened violence, I said, "If you get shot, it will be by the FBI," because I had contacted the FBI about someone stalking me on Reddit.

Here is the full pasting of what's left of my post that Reddit claims they object to...please support giving the leaders of Reddit and Paul Graham the death penalty someday in the future, they must be prosecuted for their gaslighting and crimes, they are now pretending that they do not know how to read English:

Your account has been suspended from Reddit for 3 days. Click here for more info.
Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts
Jump to content
u/sports_fanatic123456
User avatar
Search all of Reddit
Search Reddit

Advertise

User avatar
sports_fanatic123456
6 karma
User account menu
u/sports_fanatic123456

1 new comment

1

Posted by
u/sports_fanatic123456
16 hours ago
[ Removed by Reddit ]
This post was removed by Reddit.
Reddit administrators occasionally remove posts that violate Reddit's User Agreement and Content Policy .
[ Removed by reddit on account of violating the content policy. ]

Ignore Reports
3

Share

Approve

Remove

Spam

Comment as sports_fanatic123456

Comment

Markdown Mode

Sort By: Q&A (Suggested)
Clear suggested sort
Contest
| Search comments

Highlight: Last Visit

User avatar
level 1
sports_fanatic123456
OP
·
16 hr. ago
Someone added this nonsense to my post. Also, the extremely evil r/bipolar mods *permanently banned me* from that sub-reddit. I'm about to contact the FBI to file a report.

USER REPORTS

1: It threatens violence or physical harm at someone else

1: It's targeted harassment at someone else

I am not threatening violence, just arrest of evildoers who are *literally trying to cause death by suicide of mentally ill people*. If you get shot, it will be by the FBI.

It is not harassment at all. I am not bothering anyone, I was being bothered--in a way that would be very scary to anyone, and will bother me tonight--you think it's cool to offer a homeless person who is freezing to death a blanket, and some lunatic comes up and grabs it away, dishonestly, threatening someone's life? That's totally inappropriately and evil, the r/bipolar mods should be in jail, time to go visit FBI.gov.

Share

User avatar
level 2
sports_fanatic123456
OP
·
15 hr. ago
Screw Mr./Ms. "I'm one of the good ones," now I can't even create a post on my *own* sub-reddit! Here is the pasting of what I was trying to post as a new thread:

Plans For Tomorrow (beyond third try posting this...Reddit is *extremely* offensive, it keeps saying, "Something went wrong. Just don't panic." That's outrageous discrimination! *Getting angry about being targeted for being a helpful disabled good guy and stalked is **not inappropriate** !*)

Alright...I am calm now, over my feelings of being angry, my FBI report has been filed, and I am ready to "snap back" after the brief verbal conflict and act normal and be calm. I am not going to mention or think about any of the legions of people sent to bother me, on the internet and beyond. I'm sure things will improve for me soon. I don't like my father any more, but the "get angry, then snap back and go back to normal immediately" thing is something he raised me with--yell angrily, then stop, snap back to calm and "everything's normal," that was my father's system for raising me, and now I process anger in about that way too. I do not like getting angry but I can handle it well...usually that kind of sternness only comes out of me in writing, it is very rare for me to speak aggressively in person, anywhere.
My plans for tomorrow are about the same as what I did today. I will hopefully wake up on time and feel ready to code some of my Python functions again. I'm also going to do another run. Today at DRP I had to use the bathroom so I found where that was, I had never walked to that part of the park before. Today, I ate a few more of the "Dove chocolate" things that I bought the other day at Publix...I don't eat too many of them at a time, but they are pretty good. They leave a sweet taste in your mouth so you don't want to over do it. I sort of don't like drinking Cranapple juice as much, also, because it leaves a less pleasant sweet taste in your mouth.
Anyway, I have no more research related challenges to work on right now. Tomorrow it'll be: Python, running, my psych exercise to improve my health, maybe reading another short story, that might be it. It seems like "let's move on" is basically part of what my "big new motto" would be if I had one--there's nothing big and pleasant in my life right now that I'm not trying to move on from, really. Rosey the Dog is great, I'll be thrilled to be done with just about everyone and everything else around here, except Theresa and math and reading and other intellectual things I think about. There will be very little tangible here that I will miss at all.

[...]

level 3
sports_fanatic123456
OP
·
13 hr. ago
Reddit is *still* discriminating against me and preventing me from posting. My harsh words against the r/bipolar moderator were not at all inappropriate; the mod's reaction was very upsetting and inappropriate, and mine was fine. I have a theory about what will happen: Once I no longer live in VA, the DHS sanction hex will finally expire, and the shootings nationally will stop. Anyway, I was trying to post my Navalny update, but I was again discriminated against by Reddit thugs, and my post wasn't allowed to be posted. Totally unacceptable. Anyway, here it is as a comment on this thread, I should be treated better. I don't think anyone is going to get the greatest service with me improperly glued to the "low chair," that's not a very recruitment ad if you think you want "like-minded desirables." You think that's some grinning white guy, and it is--Vladimir Putin, as far as you can access, given your shoddy morals.

My Software-Driven Future Effort To Liberate Alexei Navalny

I have a little bit of good news. I now have a basic plan outline to write software to try to help get Alexei Navalny released from Russian captivity. Without going into too much detail, since I would be using some secret math, the basic approach would be: Monitor the news-based behavior of foreign countries, monitor certain stock prices (if that's legal, I'll check with a lawyer before doing anything, for this and my more immediately coming up stocks investing project, which seems simpler than this project), and monitor one or metrics that might indicate that Navalny's near-future release is increasing in likelihood in terms of numerical probability. That is the monitoring step, vaguely described. The next step would be, without going into detail regarding processing, to output "formatted deal recommendations" using a particular vocabulary that I would identify in advance, to suggest deals with certain properties between different nations on the global stage. It might be that the deals are all bogus and a bad idea; the deals would be provided as signals, mainly, that the bot itself might not have insight into, in terms of what exactly the signals in the not-too-rich vocabulary might be trying to say. I would take steps to *try* to make sure that I would not be tricked into possibly revealing malware-processed ideas written on my computer by accident when outputting the "deal recommendations." The ultimate goal would be to secure Navalny's release, using my software to "make the moves on behalf of the program to simply send some good signals that seem likely to increase AN's odds of release." I don't know when I'll get started on that--surely not for the next month. If I get my investing program up and going great, I might just start working on it while I'm still stuck here, waiting for the trades to go through.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Unfortunately, I'm back. Reddit is gaslighting me.

<25b677dc-67df-42a5-ab78-470cebab8006n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47301&group=comp.theory#47301

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 12:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 17 May 2023 19:10 UTC

<e37a7dcd-5c32-4889-a3fc-3d6e9bbdad01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47302&group=comp.theory#47302

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 12:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 17 May 2023 19:35 UTC

<u43vq5$56j9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47307&group=comp.theory#47307

From: effta...@mail.net (Zach)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 18:42:28 -0700
 by: Zach - Thu, 18 May 2023 01:42 UTC

On 5/17/2023 12:06 PM, Philip J. White wrote:
> *Nothing*

Oh my God shut the hell up you retarded anal ballsack of Nazi hemorrhoid
vomit.