From: confu...@nospam.net (Peter)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Phone stand to hold the phone and take pictures remotely
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 06:23:43 +0000
 by: Peter - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 06:23 UTC

Do you have a recommendation for a good phone stand?

I'm setting up an old phone as a webcam but it's falling off the window
that I've taped it to - due to its weight. I need it to be pretty stable.

The photo in this article is the kind of stand I'd like to try.
https://www.cnet.com/tech/mobile/use-iphone-or-android-as-a-webcam-zoom-microsoft-google/

Do you know of a good phone stand like that or similar online?

Re: Phone stand to hold the phone and take pictures remotely

<uj72vg$2mhu6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=47313&group=comp.mobile.android#47313

From: bashley...@gmail.com (The Real Bev)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:58:55 -0800
 by: The Real Bev - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 06:58 UTC

On 11/16/23 10:23 PM, Peter wrote:
> Do you have a recommendation for a good phone stand?
>
> I'm setting up an old phone as a webcam but it's falling off the window
> that I've taped it to - due to its weight. I need it to be pretty stable.
>
> The photo in this article is the kind of stand I'd like to try.
> https://www.cnet.com/tech/mobile/use-iphone-or-android-as-a-webcam-zoom-microsoft-google/
>
> Do you know of a good phone stand like that or similar online?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4432023.m570.l1313&_nkw=cell+phone+tripod&_sacat=0

The one I bought (didn't see it here now) has flexible legs, which seems
desirable.

--
Cheers, Bev
Salesmen welcome -- dog food is expensive