A feature is nothing more than a bug with seniority. -- Unknown source

devel / comp.theory / henrico county police department, va state police

SubjectAuthor
* henrico county police department, va state policePhilip J. White
+- henrico county police department, va state policeJeffrey Rubard
`* henrico county police department, va state policeZach
 `- henrico county police department, va state policeJeffrey Rubard

1
henrico county police department, va state police

<602a8df8-ab43-4ab1-b1d8-5b03f9131baen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47512&group=comp.theory#47512

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 12:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: henrico county police department, va state police
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 19:34 UTC

0 x 20000000000000

I need to do this. It is on behalf of atheists to some extent, and even more on behalf of mentally ill people in the USA with diagnoses. Some mentally ill people are so upset they can barely speak or think! It is so sad.

I don't support illegal activity, but as a "thing I might want to read on the news as a headline," I really wouldn't mind reading about VA or HCPD police being shot and killed in a way that doesn't violate the law. I do not aid or abet illegal activity. I would also really like more jailed VA cops, state or local.

Right after I published my blog post, I got a call from my Dad, and my Mom wouldn't hang up and put it on voice mail, they're very obnoxious and I'm sure they still want me dead and/or tortured. The cop on the phone said that he wanted me to come back to Deep Run Park, so I did.

What had happened was, a 40-something-looking Asian-American male in a hat got me to bump into his car for a split second. I think he might have done it on purpose; my car was parked in a sunny area where the GPS small television display was hard to see because of the sun. It was a minor thing. I waited and asked the man if he wanted my info. He wouldn't talk at first. Then I asked him if he wanted to discuss the thing. I got out of the car and he walked over to me. I let him take a photo of my car and gave him my email address, philipwhite363@gmail.com , and explained to him that he could contact me with any concerns, and if my email didn't work, he could call the police. He then kept pointing the phone camera at me, in a possible reference to VT shooter Seung-Hui Cho, and may have been filming me. I behaved appropriately. He asked to photograph my license, and I immediately changed tone and yelled, "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" He said that he wanted more information and asked other obnoxious questions, and I angrily told him that he could call the police. He kept saying something obnoxious, I don't remember, I think about wanting to photograph my license, and I yelled at him angrily, again, and said "GO AWAY" loudly. He didn't comply at first. I told him he could email me or call the police. I still suspected he had done it on purpose but didn't act that way. A white man in a vehicle behind him yelled at him to "get out of the way" because he was "blocking everything."

I yelled at him that I didn't feel comfortable talking, and made it very clear the he needed to leave. Then he did, and I drove home and wrote my blog post.

Interaction with the police: The man--Sgt. C. C. O'Connor--wasn't rude and didn't threaten me. He ordered me authoritatively to park in a spot and I did. He walked up to the window and I told him my full story, that I had behaved appropriately, followed the law, and that I thought the other guy had done it on purpose. I didn't mention the somewhat similar looking Asian-American man hanging out outside TexelTek in Columbia, MD, who may have been a foreign spy. I do not know if this guy was. I am being a little bit nasty to him, it says his name is Sze Chan, I am concerned that he is a right-wing extremist or maybe a foreign spy, but I cannot prove it. I don't know for sure that he got me to back into his car on purpose, but given the infrequency of people communicating me in any way other than saying "hi," in spite of my lengthy verbal science-backed protests about on the internet, I'm very suspicious that he might be involved in foreign espionage, although that's not proof. His demeanor was quiet, not like he was about to shoot me or get violent, and he acted like the also coincidentally Asian-American "Ras al Ghul" guy I had criticized at the CVS in the past (less angrily, I just said, "that's inappropriate!" once).

Anyway, I told the cop all that. I was disgusted that he didn't respect my email preference. I gave him a verbal warning, second one, to respect my police contact preference always, and not come near me or call me again unless my policy changed, or he had an arrest warrant. I mentioned that I had been abused by his department, HCPD, before, and I acted sort of like it was "the worst baseball team ever" and he was a player on the team. I cited as evidence for my abuse at MCV claim, which I proudly mentioned, and I think the police officer was filming me too so that's a nice cinematic moment for me, and I mentioned (approx. words) "all of the HCPD cops who got sent to jail for murdering an innocent mentally ill man," which I described enthusiastically as "great." I asked him if there was anything else he needed from me after he gave me the insurance form, which I'll pass off to and maybe have to discuss with my Mom shortly.

Anyway, the 0's are important, because I do need to show some good citizenship and stand up for atheists and especially mentally ill people with doctor-approved diagnoses, who need some of the most help of all in this country in many cases, not that that's well-known to the public. I haven't forgotten the other people in the hospitalizations, it was very very sad!

Re: henrico county police department, va state police

<3df7b3c2-cff0-422f-a1e2-48f058dad325n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47514&group=comp.theory#47514

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 16:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: rehashed...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 23:17 UTC

On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 12:34:55 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
>
> Anyway, the 0's are important, because I do need to show some good citizenship and stand up for atheists and especially mentally ill people with doctor-approved diagnoses, who need some of the most help of all in this country in many cases, not that that's well-known to the public. I haven't forgotten the other people in the hospitalizations, it was very very sad!

"This is a hoax, right?"

Re: henrico county police department, va state police

<u5ksf6$c3m6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47515&group=comp.theory#47515

From: effta...@mail.net (Zach)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 07:45:57 -0700
 by: Zach - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 14:45 UTC

On 6/3/2023 12:34 PM, Philip J. White wrote:

> 0 x 20000000000000
>
> I need to do this. It is on behalf of atheists to some extent, and even more on behalf of mentally ill people in the USA with diagnoses. Some mentally ill people are so upset they can barely speak or think! It is so sad.

)My balls:
)Eat them.
)Yum!

Re: henrico county police department, va state police

<cfd62da5-2aff-4acd-8eeb-159feeef6705n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47516&group=comp.theory#47516

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 09:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: rehashed...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 16:06 UTC

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 7:46:01 AM UTC-7, Zach wrote:
> On 6/3/2023 12:34 PM, Philip J. White wrote:
> >
> > 0 x 20000000000000
> >
> > I need to do this. It is on behalf of atheists to some extent, and even more on behalf of mentally ill people in the USA with diagnoses. Some mentally ill people are so upset they can barely speak or think! It is so sad.
> )My balls:
> )Eat them.
> )Yum!

"Oh, I get it. It *is* a hoax!"