You're dead, Jim. -- McCoy, "The Tholian Web", stardate unknown

devel / comp.theory / new thread, post got shot down

SubjectAuthor
* new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
`* new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
 +- new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
 `* new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
  `* new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
   `* new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
    `* new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
     `* new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
      `* new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
       `* new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
        `* new thread, post got shot downwij
         `* new thread, post got shot downPhilip J. White
          `- new thread, post got shot downwij

1
new thread, post got shot down

<ff17ee54-880a-49cd-8716-7ff4317710c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47626&group=comp.theory#47626

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 12:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: new thread, post got shot down
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:17 UTC

One thing is, I probably really should stop the research publications biologically.

If the cure isn't out one way or the other, or I'm not having a converation taht might lead to sex with a prety woman within *one week from today*, the "permanent hurt" to me--my forced inability to get very very important things done--will probably *never* heal and be OK completely. I.e., I kind ofhtink that if ht e thin gisn't out in 1 week, it probbaly will not out for the ful l4 years, and it will not be "happy news" or "good news" at all, it will be a "pacifieer" after somethign like a nuclear attack o rsomething similarly devastting, maybe something much quieter.

Just get it done, I'll be quiet for now, or maybe not...if it's done in a week you're doomed, I explained myself biologically many many times, all o fus "unconscious built aliens in our minds" if we have studied UTMs' or other things, it's supposed to be cool, not evil, not nasty. The aliens are very unusual, alike characters, and you don't need to mind their feelings, jsut real people's feelings. It's actually literally true. those are how the oracles work.

I am not an unconsicous force, I am aperson massivley abused and failed by the med industry. YOu have to stop, and if you don't, you will probably all die. I warned you. I told you a lot, bu tno teverytihng about what I was doing. I aam not likely to doie, the odds are extremely low. My role is probably no longer needed. I might keep doing it, I might keep flying, trying ggo to fly, it doesnn't matter as much as it should but maybe someday it will. The ches game you are trying to win is US national suicide. I don't demand an emotioanl state from you, I demands *appropriate satwsifactory actions* based on US law and your job sdescriptions. Probably, Toikka, although not all that hlefpul, *was* compliant. If it didn't "help me" , it at least failed to be another example of "fake **MUST-BE UNPROVABLE** help" provided to me by another "fake big-time helper" who refuses to accept facts about me as "who I am" instead of "a symptom" because I'm an atheist who has been hurt before. You're just wrong, quacks with freinds and little sensitivity to others' feelings, geting you the like or w/e.

Plaese cut it out and pay me, I need money for my work. Treat me like everyone else. I am who i am, I'm healthy enough to work an dtalk, you just don't get it, you are just dumb. YOu think you get "nuclear facility worker psych" and you're just totally wrong and won't dsicuss your chronic failures..

Do any pretty young white women want to give me a blowjob and talk to me and be friends with me? I would really like that.

-Philip

Re: new thread, post got shot down

<89a86122-f1ac-40cc-9290-118df556670dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47627&group=comp.theory#47627

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 12:34:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: new thread, post got shot down
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:34 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 3:17:35 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> One thing is, I probably really should stop the research publications biologically.
>
> If the cure isn't out one way or the other, or I'm not having a converation taht might lead to sex with a prety woman within *one week from today*, the "permanent hurt" to me--my forced inability to get very very important things done--will probably *never* heal and be OK completely. I.e., I kind ofhtink that if ht e thin gisn't out in 1 week, it probbaly will not out for the ful l4 years, and it will not be "happy news" or "good news" at all, it will be a "pacifieer" after somethign like a nuclear attack o rsomething similarly devastting, maybe something much quieter.
>
> Just get it done, I'll be quiet for now, or maybe not...if it's done in a week you're doomed, I explained myself biologically many many times, all o fus "unconscious built aliens in our minds" if we have studied UTMs' or other things, it's supposed to be cool, not evil, not nasty. The aliens are very unusual, alike characters, and you don't need to mind their feelings, jsut real people's feelings. It's actually literally true. those are how the oracles work.
>
> I am not an unconsicous force, I am aperson massivley abused and failed by the med industry. YOu have to stop, and if you don't, you will probably all die. I warned you. I told you a lot, bu tno teverytihng about what I was doing. I aam not likely to doie, the odds are extremely low. My role is probably no longer needed. I might keep doing it, I might keep flying, trying ggo to fly, it doesnn't matter as much as it should but maybe someday it will. The ches game you are trying to win is US national suicide. I don't demand an emotioanl state from you, I demands *appropriate satwsifactory actions* based on US law and your job sdescriptions. Probably, Toikka, although not all that hlefpul, *was* compliant. If it didn't "help me" , it at least failed to be another example of "fake **MUST-BE UNPROVABLE** help" provided to me by another "fake big-time helper" who refuses to accept facts about me as "who I am" instead of "a symptom" because I'm an atheist who has been hurt before. You're just wrong, quacks with freinds and little sensitivity to others' feelings, geting you the like or w/e.
>
> Plaese cut it out and pay me, I need money for my work. Treat me like everyone else. I am who i am, I'm healthy enough to work an dtalk, you just don't get it, you are just dumb. YOu think you get "nuclear facility worker psych" and you're just totally wrong and won't dsicuss your chronic failures..
>
> Do any pretty young white women want to give me a blowjob and talk to me and be friends with me? I would really like that.
>
> -Philip

It is entirely possible at this point, how many intensely brilliant and secret thinigs i know that I've never shared adn thought deeply about--things beyond nuclear secrets, just maybe not related to "nuclear safety secrets" which I don't really know--that the "unconscious mind aliens" and the fact that I know so much about innovation, statistics, fakes, "power and favors owed" and currencies/econ, binary trees, infinite limits and plenty/adequatly enough secret real analysis, that I will wind up resolving teh situation *unconsciously*, based on my intesne mind powers.

Is that crazy? I don't know. Maybe some peopel have been "healthily trained" to resolve situations without being tortured, and have similiarly strong midn powers. Maybe that's cool. If those people have such powerful minds, why cna't they get hte job done with regard to me? I am in isoaltion, barely seeing naything. I am acting appropriately and ethically and with humanity and its positive outcome in mind.

Someone at Tucker Psych today said essentiallY "want a" and "twin i," i.e., 99. 99 days? 99 hours? I don't know.

I have a free tip for dealing with and disarming unruly data scientists other than me: Identify your/their "big set" of tools as well as, and dig into the elements and their elements, fi they are sets and not just "lead node elements," to try to find *their most and least useful tool*, a tleast according to you rmodel. You can try to damage their best tool, and try to get them to focus on their worst tool. Some AI programs might try to do that withotu anyone even having thought of that idea consciously, or some other idaes that aren't known that anyone ever actually literally figured out consciously.

To deal with "bio bad guys"--make them look like nasty jerks, who have *induced a lot of pain* and *shirked their resopnsibliities*, and maybe been *very very very scarily quiet and intense and "super-hierarhcy iterated about it" and not transparent enough and casting *horrifyign magical bio speslls on people* *...present htem as "unfair" and "not transparent enoguh" and "not deserving of non-farewell dossier access to *real* and powerful bio facts." Investigate, including with internet bots, find otu teh truth, strip fo their real clearances and access, defang them, make them not able to cause pain. Eventually, strip their fraud powers away too. Help out the real ones, wherever they are, and screw over the bad ones. AFAIK, Radin is the only one who *might* have been good enough....and he might have been *the most sinister and subtle and sophisticatd fake* fo all.

A lot of these bio guys have failed so much at key things tha they were stripped of their biotools clerances. It's not even me, it' s just how the system works. Do it right, comply with *every* rule, or you'r enot a for-real life scientist. You *may* quit in almsot every case, you just need enough lead time.

For math/physics/STEM types? I dont' know what ot doa bout the evil ones. Try to b efailry nice, within reason, to the for-real nice and helpful ones, esp. in emergencies? I don't know the "creature metaphor."

I'm pretty sure that "unfair logic types" like me *literally get auto-hunted*, partly by our own creations and the force we draw upon, if we are *unfair*. There are a lot of very angering, long waits in amth lives. There are *very unfair rejections* in my life, frauds galore, sadists, murderers, "new crime" innovators, "new crime hierarchy innovators," "natur eof evil theorists and 'evil PH.d.'s", video game and art peopel who try to "manipualte others to b eevil, "and "puppetteer sadists' who make people do *stupid* evil things, get fukced reepatedly, blame the wrong person, do it again, do no real work, be a little "rude" to the wrong persona nd say that thye "like that system," and then thye never get over it.

to win with logic, *choose ultra-fairness*. Guess the crticiism if you'r ein a bind. Maybe work harder. Maybe offer a sacrifice. Think about the others. Ask yourself "Why, whatt he heck is htis, whatc oudl this be?" Try to do everything you can to be fair to the desrveing others. Don't slack off. Get as "positively militant an d hard-wokring" as you can. Ignore the others and the silent; the non-bojection presenters cannot get an "A."

-Philip

Re: new thread, post got shot down

<51586bdc-10e0-401e-9e66-70f7553f4a65n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47628&group=comp.theory#47628

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 12:35:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:35 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 3:34:14 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
>
> to win with logic, *choose ultra-fairness*. Guess the crticiism if you'r ein a bind. Maybe work harder. Maybe offer a sacrifice. Think about the others. Ask yourself "Why, whatt he heck is htis, whatc oudl this be?" Try to do everything you can to be fair to the desrveing others. Don't slack off. Get as "positively militant an d hard-wokring" as you can. Ignore the others and the silent; the non-bojection presenters cannot get an "A."

yeah , the psych doctors and their people are patheitc losers, and failures, and htey think that 'them knowing that" makes their "self-awawreness pretty coola nd oK" but I should really take thier "meds, "metaphorical and literal. They hellp a little, it's like water purifier.

-Philip

Re: new thread, post got shot down

<3212de61-b33a-4b3a-8648-6eda0de2c8f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47629&group=comp.theory#47629

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 12:38:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:38 UTC

> [...]
>
> to win with logic, *choose ultra-fairness*. Guess the crticiism if you'r ein a bind. Maybe work harder. Maybe offer a sacrifice. Think about the others. Ask yourself "Why, whatt he heck is htis, whatc oudl this be?" Try to do everything you can to be fair to the desrveing others. Don't slack off. Get as "positively militant an d hard-wokring" as you can. Ignore the others and the silent; the non-bojection presenters cannot get an "A."

It might literally be true that: If I had fun o ra 'painf ree experience," **devising a neat new idea that caught my eye** I might try to build an "unconscioius alien/oracle" based on the idea and correaltions with it, maybe ins ome small form, that gets stored in my brain somewhere, maybe the tree is compressed and it's fair for me to do that in my mind because I don't violate copyrights so "within my mind" I'm less hunted, There are tons of "unconscious simulation projects" and accelerations and strategic ideas, whether captured and represented unconssciously via hte other tools feeidng off of each other via regression and simulation and whatnot, that give me great new ideas constantly. I love being brilliant, I just need to be *let out of kill-ville*, I don't deserve to be a tortured slave, just ditch the lunatics, do it *fast*, and get it done and save the people. You don't ahve aanohter choice other than *very intense nad serious and sad national misery*.

-Philip

Re: new thread, post got shot down

<c39a7079-5c24-435d-b98a-23088788a25an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47630&group=comp.theory#47630

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 12:46:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:46 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 3:38:22 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
> It might literally be true that: If I had fun o ra 'painf ree experience," **devising a neat new idea that caught my eye** I might try to build an "unconscioius alien/oracle" based on the idea and correaltions with it, maybe ins ome small form, that gets stored in my brain somewhere, maybe the tree is compressed and it's fair for me to do that in my mind because I don't violate copyrights so "within my mind" I'm less hunted, There are tons of "unconscious simulation projects" and accelerations and strategic ideas, whether captured and represented unconssciously via hte other tools feeidng off of each other via regression and simulation and whatnot, that give me great new ideas constantly. I love being brilliant, I just need to be *let out of kill-ville*, I don't deserve to be a tortured slave, just ditch the lunatics, do it *fast*, and get it done and save the people. You don't ahve aanohter choice other than *very intense nad serious and sad national misery*..

Part of it is, some people *insist* on being paid, *and* on getting credit for *having helped me*. Like the pizza guy in Spiderman, I *cannot have osme people who helped me **being OK with their resource use** * fi *they do not get a good result **LIGHTING FAST, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE** *. I cannot say taht I "paid htem enough" if it's not over *lighting fast."

If it's 99 days and 99 hours, I predict, a lot of people reading this who "signed up to do something" are going to literally die in pain at very bad times. GET IT DONE, I did my part times 100, I might say more, *but i might not*. Just DO EVERYTHING TO GET IT ODNE, I sound "abusrd," but the truth is *true*, if I can't *prove* to my "mysteiorus internet/etc. bakcers" that I DIDN'T JUST **DO EVERYTHING I COULD**, I **GOT IT DONE**, then I am going to *ruin* my pricings, watch as cancer kids sadly die when they thought maybe they would live or thier PARENTS did, and if that h appens, I accidentally allow the hurt of Africa, I accidentally allow the hurt of Chinese Muslims--everyone else I signed up to help. I DID NOT LIE. I did perfect, i invented a "new kind of A+++" to try to do this, I am serious. I't snot my life, It's my **big, big, seriuos, special project TO GETOUT OF SLAVERY**, AND I ***NEED TO SUCCED MAXIMALLY AND ***REALLY REALLY DAZZLE*** ALL OF MY CLIENTS AND HELPERS***, or I'm ruined, along with literally thousands and/or mlilion sof innocent people.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: new thread, post got shot down

<8fc6aa6b-70a0-4334-975e-7fae61ae80a0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47631&group=comp.theory#47631

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 12:48:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:48 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 3:46:23 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
>
> Don't call your self some "business man or woman" if you're just afraud rfreak. Jsut go be a janitor and shut upt and og home.
>
> I wish I din't " have to be serious," na dyes it sounds absurd, but I do need to say this, apparently. I need to relax, help my heatlh. I WANT MY PROJEC TFOR MY FREEDOM TO BE DONE RIGHT AND VERY VERY WELL AND PEROPRLY, AND IW ANT THE POEPLE WHO DID EVERYTHING RIHG TTO BE ***THRILLED*** THA TTHEY DID AND ***PROUD OF THEIR WROK*** AND CONTIIEOND TO TELL OHTER SOT TO DO GREAT WORK LIKE THEM OR LIKE OSMETHING ELSE...***DON'T ANTI-CONIDTION DOIN *****MASSIVELY LIFE-SAVING WORK**** IN HTE USA*** IF YOU AHVE AJOB AND ARE EHATLHY AND "in the office", EVER!!!!!

<4a2457de-79c4-4013-a39d-1f9491b62efen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47632&group=comp.theory#47632

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 12:49:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:49 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 3:48:39 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > -Philip
> iT'S TEMPTING TO SAY myself, I did evetryhing I could, *I* will be fine (I will , someday), so I should jsut sstop and let 99 hours vs 99 days come in to play.
>
> I should take time off, relaxing me helps me up my mood, but i hsould NOT engage in "laziness" myself. Maybe calmness. Maybe "antying goes, talk a ltitle too much or say the wrong thing minorly" ism, BUT i SHOULD NOT allow myself to jsut totally stop working and "coast." It's money, it's getting out, it's reptuatoin...I am feeling somewhat bettetr...I AM NOT GOING TO GO FOR THE NEXT 5000 YEARS BEING STILL ALIVE AND SAYING "I ALLOWED FO RHTE POSSIBILITY FO 99 DAYS - 99 HOURS OF FAILURE BECAUSE I FELT LIEK BEING LAZY WHEN SOMETHIN GMATTERED AND I SORT OF IDDN'T CARE."
>
> I care about where my life will be in the future.

<cf2fdef4-9fda-4a47-b095-bd4780e4d0a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47633&group=comp.theory#47633

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 12:50:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:50 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 3:49:44 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > I should take time off, relaxing me helps me up my mood, but i hsould NOT engage in "laziness" myself. Maybe calmness. Maybe "antying goes, talk a ltitle too much or say the wrong thing minorly" ism, BUT i SHOULD NOT allow myself to jsut totally stop working and "coast." It's money, it's getting out, it's reptuatoin...I am feeling somewhat bettetr...I AM NOT GOING TO GO FOR THE NEXT 5000 YEARS BEING STILL ALIVE AND SAYING "I ALLOWED FO RHTE POSSIBILITY FO 99 DAYS - 99 HOURS OF FAILURE BECAUSE I FELT LIEK BEING LAZY WHEN SOMETHIN GMATTERED AND I SORT OF IDDN'T CARE."
> >
> > I care about where my life will be in the future.
> >
> > -Philip
> Here's the cool voice you don't listen to hard enough:
>
> YOU NEVER LISTEN TO HIM, ALL OF YOU, YOU NEVER COMPLY WITH HIM, AND HE ALMOST *DIED*.

<18fc2e6e-3f48-4a41-9182-e3db45108022n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47634&group=comp.theory#47634

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 14:31:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 21:31 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 3:50:22 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 3:49:44 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > iT'S TEMPTING TO SAY myself, I did evetryhing I could, *I* will be fine (I will , someday), so I should jsut sstop and let 99 hours vs 99 days come in to play.
> > >
> > > I should take time off, relaxing me helps me up my mood, but i hsould NOT engage in "laziness" myself. Maybe calmness. Maybe "antying goes, talk a ltitle too much or say the wrong thing minorly" ism, BUT i SHOULD NOT allow myself to jsut totally stop working and "coast." It's money, it's getting out, it's reptuatoin...I am feeling somewhat bettetr...I AM NOT GOING TO GO FOR THE NEXT 5000 YEARS BEING STILL ALIVE AND SAYING "I ALLOWED FO RHTE POSSIBILITY FO 99 DAYS - 99 HOURS OF FAILURE BECAUSE I FELT LIEK BEING LAZY WHEN SOMETHIN GMATTERED AND I SORT OF IDDN'T CARE."
> > >
> > > I care about where my life will be in the future.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > Here's the cool voice you don't listen to hard enough:
> >
> > YOU NEVER LISTEN TO HIM, ALL OF YOU, YOU NEVER COMPLY WITH HIM, AND HE ALMOST *DIED*.
> I think I will just wait, end on that note, and hope for the reasoanbleness and conscientious ness of human listeners.
>
> -Philip

Click here to read the complete article
Re: new thread, post got shot down

<64dd2aef-c01c-446b-a462-5f0c9141177bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47637&group=comp.theory#47637

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 15:27:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 22:27 UTC

<09033b3b-865b-48d0-873c-b5dba4b893c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47639&group=comp.theory#47639

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 15:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: wynii...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 22:59 UTC

On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 6:29:03 AM UTC+8, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 5:31:26 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > I think I will just wait, end on that note, and hope for the reasoanbleness and conscientious ness of human listeners.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > Can you at least write a bot to get *at least one message* through to my email other than my usuals? I don't even get new spam!
> >
> > -Philip
> Whatever happens next, it won't be unpredictable for long!
>
> Please don't destroy America or nuke anyone, I still need to get laid!
>
> I'm exiting the TCS/AI fort now, have a pleasant day.
>
> I deleted the exclamation point at the end, and I will say "permit me" to you all, too.
>
> -Philip White

Click here to read the complete article
Re: new thread, post got shot down

<c68be4d9-56c6-48b2-aebd-137cfaf6a932n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47640&group=comp.theory#47640

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 17:47:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 00:47 UTC

<94d0b1e7-d09b-4a48-9525-ce3aa873f8e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=47641&group=comp.theory#47641

Newsgroups: comp.theory