Newsgroups: comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 03:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Preview your gnuplot figures in VS Code
From: b.erk...@gmail.com (Nope Nope)
 by: Nope Nope - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 10:42 UTC

torsdag 12 mars 2020 kl. 15:20:25 UTC+1 skrev Cristian Camilo Mejia:
> On Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 3:25:20 AM UTC-5, hiii...@gmail.com wrote:
> > 在 2020年3月11日星期三 UTC+8下午10:34:38,Cristian Camilo Mejia写道:
> > > Hi fizzy! It works!. It seems that my problem came from gnuplot/vscode: “Cannot find or open file”. In the script I have a line with set loadpath '../‘, which works well directly in gnuplot.
> > >
> > > Thank you so much for your reply.
> > > Best,
> > > Crist.

> > hi crist,
> >
> > I have published a patched version and now you can use lines like `loadpath '../'` .
> >
> > cheers,
> > fizzy
> Dear fizzy,
> Great! I will try it soon.
> Thanks a lot,
> Crist.

Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience to responding to everyone but i couldn't contact/reply other than this: I have downloaded the preview extension for gnuplot code but when i try to run the preview command it fails and says "Gnuplot: Gnuplot: Preview Figure" and "command 'gnuplot.view' failed" i have set PATH to the gnuplot bin folder. Do you have any idea what could be done to fix this?