From: ht...@panix.com (Hul Tytus)
Newsgroups: comp.arch.embedded
Subject: more on arm asm.
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 15:11:36 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Hul Tytus - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 15:11 UTC

Jonathon - I'm in the testing phase now but, thankfully, strictly 32 bit
code. One trick I've found that's been helpful is "fasmarm", which is
an offshoot of a 386 et.al. assembler. The name is, if memory serves,
flat assembler or fasm. I've got it on a Microsoft xp msdos directory.
The fasmarm handles the 64 bit codes which might make it useful for
you.

Hul