From: wipn...@gmail.com (H1M3M)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure
Subject: Re: Syberia 3: anyone playing?
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 14:43:18 +0200
 by: H1M3M - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 12:43 UTC

rms wrote:
> I've bought Syberia 3, but I'll wait until finishing Life is Strange to
> start it.  Anyone playing it now

I considered it, but I was never happy with how Syberia 2 ended, to the
point I'm not sure if I want to see how the story continues.

Ouch, this is a fairly old message, nearly five years before Benoit
Sokal's death.

Re: Syberia 3: anyone playing?

<kfp8hitgo4h6og1emveu37lk5gij59dk9j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=49&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure#49

From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 13:29:54 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 17:29 UTC

On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 14:43:18 +0200, H1M3M <wipnoah@gmail.com> wrote:

>rms wrote:
>> I've bought Syberia 3, but I'll wait until finishing Life is Strange to
>> start it.  Anyone playing it now

>I considered it, but I was never happy with how Syberia 2 ended, to the
>point I'm not sure if I want to see how the story continues.

I think about playing S3 about once a year... then I read the reviews
about how it's not so good, and remember how I didn't really like the
first two games, and instead play something - anything - else. ;-)

>Ouch, this is a fairly old message, nearly five years before Benoit
>Sokal's death.

But it keeps the newsgroup alive!
(besides, rms is still active on Usenet)

Re: Syberia 3: anyone playing?

<slrnuh9qah.iv9.usenet@raspberrypi.geeknix.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=50&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure#50

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure
From: use...@apple.geeknix135.net (Geeknix)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 03:00:03 GMT
 by: Geeknix - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 03:00 UTC

On 2023-09-27, Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 14:43:18 +0200, H1M3M <wipnoah@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>rms wrote:
>>> I've bought Syberia 3, but I'll wait until finishing Life is Strange to
>>> start it.  Anyone playing it now
>
>>I considered it, but I was never happy with how Syberia 2 ended, to the
>>point I'm not sure if I want to see how the story continues.
>
> I think about playing S3 about once a year... then I read the reviews
> about how it's not so good, and remember how I didn't really like the
> first two games, and instead play something - anything - else. ;-)

I've played a bit of S1, got stuck at some point and haven't returned to
it. I do have S2 and S3 in my library and my completionism drives me
back once in a while.

Currently playing Grim Fandango with the fam, so now you remind me I
might go back to it.

--
Don't be afraid of the deep...
--[ bbs.bottomlessabyss.net | https | telnet=2023 ]--