From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Subject: Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:43:50 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.censorship,
comp.internet.services.google, alt.culture.internet
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:43 UTC

On 28 Nov 2021, "anon" <anon@anon.com> posted some

>> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:56:28 -0600
>> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>>

>>> Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory
vaccines

>>> <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-
covid-lockd
>>> own-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
>>>
>>> Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg
>>>

>> This is insane. For a virus that has a 95%+ recovery rate and
to do
>> this crap. It really shows that it's more than just
"curtailing the
>> spread".
>
> There are many videos on some sites of doctors talking about how
> dangerous the vaccines are. Youtube is taking down all of them.
> Most people are completely in the dark about this, claiming that it
> is all conspiracy theory. You will just have to find yourselves in
> the health crisis that all those who have taken the clot shot and
> got a booster are suffering. We told you so, but you were too
> inflexible to listen. It is just a matter of time, it seems a short
> time, until you are proven to be the obstinate fools you are. As
> far as corvid, the new NU is supposed to be 100 times more
> contagious as the first C19. The people who are at the most danger
> are those over 65. If you have been listening to the doctors who
> are warning everyone about the death shot, you would have been
> getting good information also on how to protect yourself from
> getting corvid and how to cure it yourself. You would have been
> getting information on how hospitals are deliberately killing corvid
> patents. But this is all conspiracy theory to you.

Google / Alphabet / youtube is engaged in global censorship.
Anything they disagree with gets filtered out or pushed so far
down the stack it is rarely discovered by any but the most
tenacious.

Google bought Deja News and almost immediately began burying the
original content while adding deliberately integrating inferior
search functions. Over the years they have further restricted
what content they will carry in google groups and now require
that a user log in to view all elements of a usenet post. What
earthly purpose does this serve other than to profile a viewer
to assign a "bias" category.

The same censorious practices are being implemented at youtube.
Content that has been publicly available for years now requires
logging in to view it.

"Don't be evil" we now know to be, "Don't get caught being evil".

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<20211129133306.5766b3ef@ryz>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=51&group=comp.internet.services.google#51

From: mo0...@posteo.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.censorship,comp.internet.services.google,alt.culture.internet
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 13:33:06 +0100
 by: Marco Moock - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:33 UTC

Am Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:43:50 +0100 (CET)
schrieb "Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at>:

> The same censorious practices are being implemented at youtube.
> Content that has been publicly available for years now requires
> logging in to view it.
Or will be deleted forever, because of "community guidelines".
Maybe the day will come when YT is only accessible with a Google
account.