From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10,misc.news.internet.discuss
Subject: Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at Gunpoint
Date: 19 Aug 2021 15:11:10 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:11 UTC

On 2021-08-19, Anonymous <anon@anon.net> wrote:

> 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy

WAHHHH!!!! You dipshits had your little picnic at the capital while
Dimwit Donald held back the troops, and now that the feds are coming for
you, look at you all running scared like the humongous babies you really
are. You seditionist rednecks are the biggest fucking snowflakes on the
planet.

> They are coming.

Damned right they are. I hope they round every last one of you fuckers
up. You love to see it.

Cry harder, traitors.

JR

Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at Gunpoint

<io9vkhFesrjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=51195&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#51195

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh talk.politics.guns rec.arts.tv misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.android alt.comp.os.windows-10 misc.news.internet.discuss
Followup: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10,misc.news.internet.discuss
Date: 20 Aug 2021 15:21:53 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 15:21 UTC

On 2021-08-20, Anonymous <anon@anon.net> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote:
>> On 2021-08-19, Anonymous <anon@anon.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy
>>
>> WAHHHH!!!! You dipshits had your little picnic at the capital
>
> Read the article, you stupid shit:

Fuck off, dweeb. Every single one of these seditionist fuckbuddies are
scared shitless they'll be next. They are all crying like the enormous
PANSIES they truly are.

And the rest of us real Americans are here for it! Hunt 'em *all* down!
MAKE 'EM SUFFER! HAHAHA! : D

JR

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at Gunpoint