From: andrzejp...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.os.coherent
Subject: Re: How to transfer files between Coherent VM and the Host
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 17:10:22 +0000 (UTC)
 by: andrzejp...@gmail.com - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 17:10 UTC

> How to transfer files between Coherent VM and the Host
>
>e ftp server. I want to transfer file between my host and the VM.

I could suggest the following solution, which theoretically should work:

Change the host machine to Linux
Configure apache httpd server on Linux
Add minimal index.html file containing files You want to transfer to Coherent
Start apache server in Linux
Start lynx in Coherent

lynx http://linuxbox/index.html

where linuxbox is the name of the Linux host in Your Coherent /etc/hosts.
Of course linux host IP address should be visible in arp command output.
I did not test it yet, so I do not know which network type should be used in
VB settings, I mean NAT or bridged or ...

Andrzej