From: newskr...@krawl.org (NewsKrawler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.apps
Subject: One-time purchase Microsoft Office 2021 coming to Mac on Oct. 5
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 02:11:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: NewsKrawler - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 02:11 UTC

One-time purchase Microsoft Office 2021 coming to Mac on Oct. 5
https://appleinsider.com/articles/21/10/01/one-time-purchase-microsoft-office-2021-coming-to-mac-on-oct-5

The Office 2021 suite, available as a one-time purchase, will bring many
features previously only available on the Microsoft 365 subscription. That
includes Microsoft Teams video calling, real-time document collaboration,
and a new user interface. Other additions include new data types, functions,
translation and editing features, support for more graphic formats, and
overall performance and stability improvements.

Re: One-time purchase Microsoft Office 2021 coming to Mac on Oct. 5

<cZ%5J.142394$rl3.88061@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=529&group=comp.sys.mac.apps#529

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.apps
From: bitbuc...@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 12:41:44 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 16:41 UTC

On 2021-10-01 22:11, NewsKrawler wrote:
> One-time purchase Microsoft Office 2021 coming to Mac on Oct. 5
> https://appleinsider.com/articles/21/10/01/one-time-purchase-microsoft-office-2021-coming-to-mac-on-oct-5
>
> The Office 2021 suite, available as a one-time purchase, will bring many
> features previously only available on the Microsoft 365 subscription. That
> includes Microsoft Teams video calling, real-time document collaboration,
> and a new user interface.
I have "one time" installs of Office on both of my Macs (here, work) of
the 2019 version. I use Excel, Word, Powerpoint and that's about it.
My SO is still rocking a pretty old version on her MBA.

With a few suppliers we share Excel sheets via Dropbox to keep
project/order status up to date. This is efficient and fast to sync.

--
"...there are many humorous things in this world; among them the white
man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages."